I can't believe I used to think that....

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by lulu48, Jun 29, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Piece of cake...I'll get the ball rolling.

I can't believe is used to think that...

Guys with mullets were cool!! Although I must say nobody rocked a meaner mullet than Billy Ray Cyrus!

Next....

2. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

I can't believe I had a serious mullet and a Flock of Seagulls new wave haircut before that, and thought it was all cool! :eek:

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I'm sure you looked very cool at the time Chris! I can't believe I used to think that my brothers were geeks. Now I think they are awesome!!!

4. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

I am not so sure about that LuLu - yikes. :eek:

[​IMG]

5. AaronsMom

AaronsMom New Member

they use to say business in the front, party in the back about mullets.

6. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh my gosh, I think I've seen that guy on Saved By The Bell!!!!!

I can't believe I used to think that bell bottoms and earth shoes were hip and happening! I've really dated myself with that one!!!

Kim

7. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

I can't believe that I used to think the louder the music in my car the cooler I was, but all it got me was a constant headache and ear problems later on in life.

8. SJE

SJE New Member

I still cannot believe my first wife did that, lol

9. joy

joy New Member

I can't believe I did "that" with my ex-husband. ::) :p

I can't believe I used to think that
    ...he wasn't cheating on me.
    ...he'd QUIT cheating on me.
    ...I DESERVED his cheating on me.
    ...I couldn't get a husb that would treat me with respect.

I can't believe I used to think that
    ...people couldn't possibly become real friends (via the internet) without ever meeting face-to-face.

10. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

What is it they say, the first husband is like the first batch of pancakes... just practice!!!! Ditto on the ex-hubby stuff Joy, same situation.

I can't believe I used to think my life was so hard when I was a teenager! Boy was I naive!

Kim

11. SJE

SJE New Member

Bob Seager said it best " I wish I didn't know know, what I didn't Know then "

12. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

I can't believe that I used to think only old people grow old and that I would never grow old. Then one day I looked in the mirror and this gray-haired old lady looked back at me.

13. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I can't believe I used to think my parents were old when they were the age I am now! YIKES!!!

14. SJE

SJE New Member

I cant believe its not butter

15. Roy G

Roy G Do you know how hard it is to fake your own death?

I can''t believe I now get senior discounts without question.

16. SJE

SJE New Member

I cannot believe that it takes me all night to do what I used to do all night

17. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

I cannot believe that I am going to retire before age 30

18. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

I can't believe that either! Is that what you really want? I mean you can continue to work if you wanted to, right?

19. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

I have the option to work.. I am spending the summer traveling to see friends all over this country (health depandant) Then school in the fall.. Stress is my biggest trigger so living without working for awile may help me beat this.

The positive point is that I will make the same money as I do now.

HIJACK!

20. Nathan

Nathan New Member

.. that the club was the place to be on a Saturday night. Wait till you see them when the lights are on.