What Brought a Smile to Your Face Today?

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by lulu48, Sep 21, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

A lovely and thoughtful email from a very sweet and kind friend. :)

2. tm53

tm53 New Member

A phone conversation with a very special person.

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

This just made me smile again TM. :)

4. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

A lower power bill!

5. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

The dog I took to the vet is going to be ok.

6. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Hearing my son's voice.

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Reading all of these posts and realizing how much I have in common with you all and how much I enjoy you all.

8. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

(((hugs)))

9. Nathan

Nathan New Member

You beat me to it, Lulu! :D

Aladdin brought to mind a number of memorable moments involving my late Doberman, Unouk, this morning. Particularly when I would let her off her leash while walking, for her to give me that 'you're about to say what I think you're about to say, aren't you?!" expression. With a smile I would give her the "Go!" command she would be anxiously anticipating.

Have you ever seen a pooch so excited that a running stride turns into a deer like prancing buck, legs continuing to run while air born for several meters. The warp speed entered as soon as her corybantic paws reached the ground. Jowls flapping wildly like elastic wings of a hysterical bird in the wind, eyes stretched wider then their means with excitement. The following 50 plus circles she would run around me, to then vanish in the distance like an frenetic arrow from an unseen bow. Re-emerging from nowhere 10 minutes later, her black shiny coat now a matte brownie ghillie green, complete with half a park attached to it, several fish & an unknown Frisbee in her mouth. A clay ball as a single shoe, log protruding out of an ear & river reeds as a hat.

She would even jump out of my car when we returned home to sit promptly by the hose, happy to be washed & cleaned of a small planet before her dinner.

That uncanny sounds of her nose opening my wardrobe door as she attempted to steal a shoe early in the morning, & her frustrated cheeky humph when I opened my eyes to groan 'Unoouuuuuk'.

That brought a smile to my face

10. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

11. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

My couch and my blankie

12. Aliza

A tight hug!

13. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Coffee and strawberries in bed...

14. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

A phone call with a friend this morning that had me laughing and made my day. :D

15. Aliza

Friend on FB!

16. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

17. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Yes.

18. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I just got home from visiting my folks....they always make me smile. ;D

19. goofygirl