1000 Pages!!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by CarolineJ., Apr 24, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

The Living Room posts have hit 1000 pages. That's a lot of talking, helping, supporting and sharing.

Here's the first one from Sept. 2006.

http://www.menieres.org/forum/index.php/topic,35.0.html

I remember a lot of these posters. :)

2. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

wow..I wonder how those first posters are doing, I hope they found relief from their symptoms.

3. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I wondered the same thing Vicki. Hope they are all doing ok.

4. bubbagump

bubbagump New Member

read that post, the stuff he/she said pretty much nails it

5. Philosopher

Philosopher New Member

The site goes back way before 2006. I first joined in 2002. If my memory serves me right, I believe at some point there was a major crash and everything was lost. What you see from 2006 and on is the re-start of the forum after the crash.

6. yellow

yellow New Member

All cured, presumably by spontaneous remission. So they saved a bundle on the Stephen Spring protocol and got on with their lives.

I note that Dizzynana made over 10,000 posts

What a sobering thought.

7. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Actually ... the ones I know on that thread aren't cured, they've just moved on to other places to fight the good fight and support each other :)

There are a lot of us who had over 10,000 posts, it wasn't unusual, especially if you played in the Games area. 2 or 3 years ago Intrepid requested that her old posts be deleted and when that happened a bunch of us lost our post counts :D We used to have a lot of fun here and posted like crazy goofing around with each other.

Dizzynana was a prolific poster in the Games area. Having a good time. I haven't checked that area out in years so I don't know if she still frequents it. :)