~

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by corona, Jun 24, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. corona

corona New Member

2. June-

June- New Member

Re: hey from intrepid

I don't know anything about this, but I wanted to say 'Hi, glad to see you!'

3. Cheryl

Cheryl New Member

Nice to hear from you, Sarita. You've been missed.

It's wonderful to hear that you've eliminated your migraines. Couldn't be happier for you.

Cheryl

4. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Hi Sarita, good to hear from you. So glad that you're feeling better. Missed ya kiddo!!!

5. burd

burd New Member

Your news of your successful management of migraine is great. I get a little nervous when all is going well and I feel "normal" because I know our bodies have a way of changing the rules once we get comfortable, which is why I anticipate things I tolerate now may turn on me sometime down the line, and vice versa. I am fortunate that barometric changes and weather doesn't adversely affect me, but hormones and nature can, so for things I have no control over, I manage best I can with ginger for the dizzies and nausea, I always keep it on hand and with me, I will rinse my sinuses out regularly if I suspect it's pollens, and take acetaminophen to ease the pressure and pain. It works fairly well so far with easing the severity of the symptoms until the aggravant passes.

6. Rick

Rick New Member

...Your probably correct. For me, the GI just meant treating white starches the same way I treat sugar. Which is probably what your doing. You may not have eliminated starches, but you may have reduced or regulated them. I haven't eliminate sugar or starches, but I know not to load up on them or I have problems.

...Good to hear from you again.

Rick

7. corona

corona New Member

~

8. burd

burd New Member

I know that as soon as I get this spell I've been in under control and get myself under threshold, consistently, I'm going to bake a chocolate cake and sabotage my good health. I have been craving one for some time now. It is my stupidity. Get well, then give myself a set-back. I play with threshold that way. Sometimes I luck out and it's a mild reaction, other times it kicks off a terrible, long-term struggle back to health again.

9. corona

corona New Member

~

10. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

She was here...and just like that, she was gone. Or was she really a she? Hmmmm...This might have been Nassman simply disguised as Sarita...hmmmm. The way she (he) wrote 'nucca' looked surprisingly familiar. Hmmmm...We'll have to get a typeset analyst on this one. Seadog, send this thread down to the boys at the lab. See what they can make of it. Get back to us asap. Sabe?