A Guide for Evaluating Posts

Discussion in 'Meniere's Disease "Database"' started by Rick, Mar 12, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. DizzyNBlue

DizzyNBlue Forever Faithful Dumbass

mmmmm seems I might have been caught, I do believe, I coulda maybe hijacked the post ;D :eek: 8) :-[ :-\ :-*

I saw forum etiquette mentioned and once I checked around about it and found a few interesting things I posted.

I wasn't thinking at the time of hijacking but to show how forum etiquette related to the subject at hand and to any/all postings.

My sincere apologies for hijacking :) :eek: :-* :-* Now Hand Over ALL your money and jewlery :eek: j/k ROFL

I will try and be :-X about this but can't promise anything as I don't always conform either as you can already see LOL ;D

2. Rick

Rick New Member

...I was wondering if you realized you had hijacked my thread ( LOL ). As I always told my kids, "Do as I say, not as I do". But I must admit, had you not hijacked my thread, it would have fallen into the abyss by now, but thanks to you, it will live forever or until the next upgrade.
    Rick

3. DizzyNBlue

DizzyNBlue Forever Faithful Dumbass

Welllllll, seriously no I hadn't realized it until I saw Pardonme's post and that made me go back and I thought ..... :eek: :eek: :-X ::) ::) LOL

O and you're very welcome Rick, anytime, glad to hijack I mean help you out ;D ;D ;) :-X ;D

4. pardonme

pardonme Guest

5. johnny pinwheel

johnny pinwheel New Member

what works for some ,night not work for others. the disease has no universal cure or none of us would be here. i don't understand why people get offended to begin with. if you keep your stress/anxiety level down you will experience less attacks, thats a fact! diet, rest and the like help too, this goes for anyone thats ill. if someone is on here trying to make a buck off their remedy, thats one thing. but if they are here legitimatly giving their testemony, its a free country ,listen, but DO NOT JUDGE! its a waste of all of our time and just starts the trouble .

6. luckybev053

luckybev053 New Member

Hi Rick..I was interested in your opinions on the GI DIET For Menieres and Weight loss..I have started this diet on Monday of this wek (March 19th) and I have lost weight already. I do recall your writings about the GI DIET..Could you please let me know if it does help the Tinnitus part of Menieres. I do have Meneires now for 21 years and the Tinnitus (24/7) is the worst part of it now for me. I would appreciate you letting me know this information ASAP...I can give you my email address...Rick..It is [email protected] I shall await your reply and Thank You and I hope you are doing well with your Menieres...Thanks so so much.... Sincerely, Bev MacDonald
    =

7. Rick

Rick New Member

I saw your other post also and plan on responding I jaut haven't had the time yet. Hopefully this evening Ill get back with you.
    Rick

8. noumena

noumena New Member

Hello to you all new here from England,find this forum really useful,have just been dianosed with menieres disease,looking at the implications of this,and continuing
    my employment.

noumena.

9. nancy

nancy New Member

re:

I, TOO, HAVE JUST BEEN DIAGNOSED. MY FIRST ATTACK ENDED ME UP IN THE HOSPITAL I WORK IN. HAVE HAD AT CT SCAN, MRI AND HAVE SEEN A NEUROLOGIST IN BOSTON. AM ON MECLIZINE FOR DIZZINESS AND TRIAM/HCTZ FOR THE PRESSURE IN THE EAR. I FINISH UP MU VASTIBULR STUDY IN BOSTON TOMORROW (ENG?) FOR DIZZYNIESS. THE ATTACKS ARE GETING WORSE AND MORE FREQUENT.
    IT'S DISABILITATING. MY "NECK" FEELS LIKE A KNIFE IN STUCK RIGHT IN THE BACK. I DON'T HAVE A VERY HEALTHY NECK AND I THINK IT IS MAKING EVERYTHING WORSE. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS? ALSO I FEEL A NEED TO VOID MOST TIMES. I HAVE ALSO HAD SOME TWITCHING IN THE LEGS?? HAS
    ANYONE EVER GONE TO A DOCTOR WHO SPECIALIZES IN NECK DIZZINESS ALSO?? I FOUND ONE HERE IN BOSTON.
    THANK YOU FOR ANY KNOWLEDGE OR HELP. GOD'S SPEED WITH YOUR MENIERE'S. NANCY