Aladdin ...How are you holding uP?????

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by tucker, Nov 5, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Sami

Sami New Member

Thanks for the update, Sherry.

Still sending healing thoughts and prayers to you, Aladdin..... Do whatever you need to do to help your body heal..... You have a lot of positive thoughts coming your way dear one..... :-*

Love and hugs.....
    Sami..... :-*

2. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Thankyou Sherry for keeping us up on Aladdin, she is a strong gal , I just know this will go well for her.

3. Mya46

Mya46 Knowledge is POWER!

Thanks Sherry, and Aladdin you get well soon! :-*

4. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Aladdin,

Sending you warm Hug's, prayers and positive thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Take Care, Sweetie......Love ya!!!!!!!

Janet

5. So Cal Cyclist

So Cal Cyclist View Askew

Aladdin,
    Best wishes to you as you recover. I hope each day brings steady improvement.
    -SCC

6. sparrow

sparrow Guest

[​IMG]

You are in my thoughts and prayers Aladdin (((((healing hugs))))) !!!!!

Sparrow :D

7. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Aladdin has been having trouble with bouncing and waving horizon, popping noises, noise sensitivity. Not a good day yesterday. Today noise sensitivity is better, but had an MM vertigo attack. She says the Gent injections did help a lot.

8. ToniG

ToniG Guest

Sherry; thank you for the updates, I'm just reading it, I'm 4 days late. :-[

Aladdin; prayers for you and a speedy recovery. May you be spin and SCD free for Thanksgivng. Many blessings to you. :-*

9. LisaB

LisaB New Member

I also had problems with a bobbling horizon after my laby surgery. It did resolve with time, sending hopeful thoughts. Lisa B.

10. June

June New Member

More good wishes Aladdin. I hope each day brings some improvement and your gains build upon themselves in a geometric progression. Little gains at first, big gains over time. This is how my recovery went after middle fossa surgery years ago. I wish you the same success.

11. sparrow

sparrow Guest

[​IMG]

Hang in there Aladdin !!! Send you wheelbarrows of healing hugs (((((healing hugs))))))

Thinking of you today :D

Sparrow

12. Ugh, sounds like what I call the wobblies (horizon tips when I turn my head) which I truly hate. Hope Aladdin gets well soon, if not sooner.

13. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

hi
    i was sixth person in america to hav this type of surgery and if all goes good -than others willlllhave tis to - total surgery 4 ish hours normal stay should be 2-5 days but my surgeon made ddal with me if i cooperate and have someone with me 24/7 i can go home next day which i did(should have stayed longer pretty tough) bouncing and waving - mm attack on left had vertigo but not sure where from - no sound induced vertigo though but still hyperacusis.xo i be okay though

14. June

June New Member

Wonderful to hear from you in person! Take care, rest and heal. My prayers are with you.

15. Daize

Daize New Member

Yayy so good to hear from you and recovery is going good.

hugs
    Ruth xo

16. cupoftea

cupoftea New Member

17. Mya46

Mya46 Knowledge is POWER!

WOW - I can't believe you are here already, you are my hero. I'm so proud of you .... feel better soon!!! :-*

18. Andrea1962

Andrea1962 New Member

Love you Aladdin- please take care!

19. joy

joy New Member

:) ;D :-* :) ;) ;D

20. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Rest, rest, and more rest. Thanks for reporting in, we are thinking of you! Lisa B.