Aladdin ...How are you holding uP?????

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by tucker, Nov 5, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Yeah, I'm not surprised at all that the mm struck - but sorry for you that it did. Hopefully the mm attacks will subside as your recovery continues.

2. rev

rev New Member

Lil Sis,
    So glad that overall things are going well. Take time to heal!!!!!!!! Don't expect too much too fast. You are one special and teriffic and special lady. Know that my prayers are with you. One step at a time - one day at a time!

Blessings to you!

3. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Thinking of you this morning, Aladdin. Have a good day. Lisa B.

4. rev

rev New Member

Hoping (& praying) you have a good day today.

5. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

:-* :-* :-*

6. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Hug's Aladdin :-*

Janet

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

xoxo merci

had lost all balance for 2 days but doing better today

xoxo

8. June

June New Member

Hang in there. Better times are ahead.

9. vertigo247

vertigo247 One cannot think crooked and walk straight.

Just checking up on you and hoping you're doing better today. Take care.

Brooke

10. Goomeri Spinner

Goomeri Spinner New Member

Awwwwwwwwww Al darlin :-* I am sorry to hear that cause I know how it feels :( Whoops, and down we go ::) Have you got a walker or cane?

I'm glad it has improved somewhat for you, hang in there darlin and I'm praying that you get to feeling better soon.

Love Maggie :-*

11. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

hi

it seems i have one good day and then several bad days...i wait for the ratio to switch...it's still pretty tough but will overcome

xoxo

12. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

honestly it's tough and with the holiday seasons approaching it's a little sad

i know it's only thirteen days post surgery but I expected to be up and making turkey by now ( i know usual 3 weeks - 8 months of recovery) but I want it now

13. June

June New Member

Aladdin, is your balance good enough to walk unassisted yet?

14. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

no

i could walk short distances and hold onto furniture or walls several days post surgery but then a mm attack and my balance lost ... my right ear was dominant for balance because left ear has mm and had two gents - since the surgery my left is forced to be the dominant ear and it's acting up

15. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

i'm going to sign off for awhile - this recovery is tougher than i thought - i'm not gone far from ya'll - you will be in my thoughts and prayers - hope to be back soon

16. Daize

Daize New Member

:-*

Good to see you and each day better for you.

Hugs

17. June

June New Member

That makes it rough having the mm in the other ear. Keep working on the walking and balance exercises. It will improve. When I first had my operation (no mm in the other ear though), I used a walker with front wheels inside and out for a few days. It really gave me confidence. Hope you find something that makes it easier for you.