Anxiety is growing with the barometric pressure.

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by recentlydizzy, Apr 29, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. recentlydizzy

recentlydizzy New Member

Wow what a morning! My face and ears are loaded with pressure and I feel lightheaded. We are having a wonderfully windy day so I thought I would check out the forecast. Turns out the barometric pressure is 29.85 % and rising. No doubt this is effecting my ears and everything else. Well I am going back to bed, best wishes everyone! ciao.

2. rondrums

rondrums Bilateral

Happens to me every time the barometric pressure changes (which happens a lot in South Florida). Feel better, man.

Ron

3. recentlydizzy

recentlydizzy New Member

Dang, long sleep and still like a mess. Well I guess it is just one of those days today.

4. bubbagump

bubbagump New Member

how often does barometric pressure change within a city? is 30 a high number?

5. nicmger

nicmger New Member

I think it is different depending on where you are. When I was in Seattle it would be 30 typically and go up to 31.something. Here in VA it seems to be more in the 29's unless a storm is coming through and then it climbs over 30 and then has some big fluctuations throughout the day. (Or at least what it seems on the days I have looked at it.)