Archangel Raphael

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Gina05, Jul 15, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Book.

Prayer
    Calling Upon Raphael For Your Own Health

When you ask Archangel Raphael for a healing, he immediately goes into action on your behalf. As you'll read, his treatment methods are custom-tailored to each person's needs and situation. Sometimes he performs direct interventions; and the person will feel strong tingling sensations, followed by a complete and instant healing. Other times Raphael will guide the person to the appropriate healing professional.

Archangel Raphael always says yes to every prayer, affirmation, visualization, letter or other forms of calling for his help. Whether someone prays on your behalf or you talk to him yourself, trust that Raphael will help you with your health.

Page 7

I hope and pray that my prayers to Archangel Raphael will come to fruition for all those members of Menieres.org who suffer.
    Especially those who respond to this thread in a positive manner.

Amen

:)

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

After reading more, I've learned that Archangel Michael works with Archangel Raphael.
    Along with other unnamed Angels and healers.
    Its a fascinating ideology, as healing has such a broad arena of definitions.

I'm praying. I'm asking for help.
    I believe.

Amen

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

I feel so much less pain than I did last weel.
    I'm still praying to you, I know you hear me and are helping me every step of the way.
    You have led me to the right Docotrs, I couldn't ask for more than that when so many others suffer so much more than I.

I know you're healing me too, I feel the difference.

Amen

4. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

I know if there are Angels surrounding me - they have their work cut out for them and I thank them. :)

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

I do too!

I can copy some of the prayers and send them to you if you'd like that?
    I'm relying on these prayers these days, along with my others.