Autoimmune Disease: Do I Have It? What Are The Symptoms?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by earshurt, Jan 1, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. wileyriley

wileyriley New Member

thank you june.

2. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

you got that right

3. earshurt

earshurt New Member

I don't think it is disease either and that was sort of my point. A lot of us have immune problems and I just wanted to to know what all the different things are that people think causes this. Thats about it.

4. CGR

CGR Guest

EH, your initial post was a bit thin on content. Could you expand on each point for us?

5. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Well I really didn't start this thread to tell anybody anything about it CGR. It just seems to me that when people have immune problems they may get told something like "you have an immune disorder" and a lot of the time the cause is unknown. The symptoms are often vague and random like the ones I posted. I really just wondered what peoples opinion is about the different things that cause it.

6. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Huh? I didn't realize it was a landmine. I just really don't know what else to say about it. I just wanted to know what people thought.

7. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

use the search. there are seven aied pages. Read away!

8. CGR

CGR Guest

Will turmeric cure it?

9. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

oh gawd!

10. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Obviously it won't cure it because I still have problems with my immune system.

11. CGR

CGR Guest

But it helps, right?

What symptoms does the turmeric suppress in what percntages? I have a friend who might want to try this.

12. CGR

CGR Guest

Agh, white on black background just made me wanna vomit

13. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Yes CGR as long as I take it I do really well. Mainly what it does for me is shut down the horrible inflammation in my ear and keeps the brain fog and fatigue away, I don't feel dizzy and unsteady, I don't have visual disturbances. But if I stop taking it long enough they just come right back and it feels like somebody is ripping my ear out with a pair of pliers.

14. CGR

CGR Guest

Goddam! My kinda woman! I am so turned on right now.

15. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Thanks Intrepid. I remember stumbling across black cumin seeds a while back but I didn't really study them much. I will now. Maybe they will help. I'm willing to try it.

16. earshurt

earshurt New Member

And thanx for pointing out hollymm thread. I never read it but it does look like it has good info in it.

17. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Just from what little I have read about these black cumin seeds I can see the potential that they may even work better for me than turmeric if they can also keep the inflammation down too.

18. CGR

CGR Guest

I bet mixing them would be even better.

19. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

It likely addresses the questions you asked when you initiated this post.

Cumin is wonderful

20. CGR

CGR Guest

Good point. Its not good to mix up threads. Noobs will get confused when they come to learn about these important matters.