Autoimmune Disease: Do I Have It? What Are The Symptoms?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by earshurt, Jan 1, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. CGR

CGR Guest

Thx. I had never heard of it.

Ok, on a serious note, wouldn't there be a lot of other choices to get sleepy that aren't drugs?

2. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Yes Trazedone is a sleeping pill CGR and it is also used as general "chill" pill. It works better than anything I have ever tried for sleep. The thing I like about Trazedone is that it keeps me asleep all night and I don't keep waking up. I don't toss and turn. 150 mg of Trazedone knocks my lights out and sometimes I hardly even wake up during the night.

3. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

exercise, yoga, meditation, chamomile tea all work

4. June-

June- New Member

Lift weights and get aerobic exercise. It works wonders for insomnia.

5. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

so does sex - the endorphin thing is good

6. earshurt

earshurt New Member

June I take Ashwngdha and sometimes I wonder if I might be a little bit allergic to it. It is hard to tell though because the inflammation is so bad and changes so much its hard to know. It does not trigger a serious inflammation attack but sometimes I wonder if I might be a little bit allergic to it. I have stopped taking it, then started back, but I really don't know if I can tell for sure

7. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Something else that helps me is basil. I can make a really strong mix of basil tea and it helps calm it down. It also just makes me feel a bit more chilled out.

8. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Guys thanks for the infor, this knowledge is invaluable for me

9. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I chew it like tobacco

10. CGR

CGR Guest

Best to smoke it in a vaporizer.

11. June-

June- New Member

To be completely frank, if you are taking all the stuff you talk about on a daily basis, I think you are setting yourself up for trouble. If a substance (natural or pharmaceutical) has an effect, it also has a side effect. It is impossible for a substance to only do things you like. You know, like alcohol and the hangover. When we start using a bunch of stuff, then we get side effects and we take stuff to combat them and then it becomes a never ending round of drugs or herbals. I would try to back off as many as possible if it were I. Slowly perhaps, not all at once. Try to let your body's own healing ability deal with things. Don't inundate it with any kind of substance on a guess that it might be good. That's my sincere thought on the subject. I would say the same thing if you were taking lots of pharmaceuticals. If a substance has good properties - ones we want - it also has ones we don't want. If you have immune system issues, all the more important to give your body a break. YOu are setting yourself up to become allergic to all kinds of stuff and that wrecks the immune system further. We don't need that.

12. CGR

CGR Guest

[​IMG]

13. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Give me some if it will take care of this crap going on in my ear

14. CGR

CGR Guest

15. earshurt

earshurt New Member

I hear you June and you are right. No doubt about it. I can't stop the turmeric though because if i do within two days that ear will be on fire so bad that I can't stand it. It can get so bad that pus rolls out of that ear if I don't keep it calmed down. I tried steroids and the steroids didn't faze it.

16. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Another thing that helps is goldenseal root. Sometimes I take it twice day for a week if I need to. You have to be careful with that stuff though because if you take too much it can be toxic.

17. CGR

CGR Guest

Ok, you need to list everything you take bc now i'm really curious!

18. CGR

CGR Guest

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

19. CGR

CGR Guest

goldenseal root sounds like some chinese afrodisiac.

20. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

intelligent analysis here. Just because it is not synthetic means little when overdone. Did I say that right? Too much of anything can hurt.