Autoimmune Disease: Do I Have It? What Are The Symptoms?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by earshurt, Jan 1, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Where do you put the root, EH?

The doctor of the deep root injection never tells. ;D

2. CGR

CGR Guest

That's why i stay away from VMS and the rest of that "natural" poisonous shit. Give me a real man's drug any day!

3. earshurt

earshurt New Member

If you decide to try goldenseal the best place I found to get it is from Nowfoods. At frontiercoop their price is outrageous on it. I can't remember how much it was exactly from Nowfoods but it was a heck of a lot cheaper than frontiercoop. I got a whole pound from Nowfoods at a fraction of the price it would have cost at frontiercoop. So far though I haven't seen anybody with a better deal on turmeric than frontiercoop has.

4. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Amazon is a good place to surf for the best prices. At amazon they show you a lot of different offerings all side by side and it makes the comparison process a lot quicker.

5. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Eh, if this pus story is true then it has nothing to do Meniere's, MAV, or the other afflictions we have here. None of us have pus rolling out of our ears.

This is something that you should definitely be seeking medical attention for and I am sure any ear doctor would be able to diagnose this kind of situation. Self medicating this kind of symptom would not be wise.

6. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I agree with Caroline

7. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

infection! Get to a doctor. You'll kill the ear or worse.

8. June-

June- New Member

They are right. See a doctor, save the ear.

9. earshurt

earshurt New Member

I have been to so many ENT's I have lost count. They all shrug their shoulders. I even went to Mayo Clinic in Rochester,Minnesota. The pus thing has only happened about three times over a many year period. The list of doctors I have seen is a mile long. My symptoms are pretty much the same as everybody here except I don't have the true spinning vertigo. My vertigo type stuff is more movement than true spinning. The one thing that seems to set me apart is the degree of inflammation in the ear. But I have seen a few other people in this forum say things like "it feels like someone is pulling my ear off with pliers" so I'm not the only one with that type of inflammation. Due to genetics I think its possible that some of us may unfortunately draw a worse card than others, and I think I am one of those maybe.

10. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

if you have an infection it could be anywhere in your head. the pus is a really bad sign. I wonder if you are harming yourself with all of this spice and herbal self-medication. But then we have mentioned this earlier and you have not responded. Seems you have some serious health issues to monitor.

11. June-

June- New Member

You're talking in circles. If you have pus you have an infection and need to see a doctor. If you don't then that is not a reason to keep taking all kinds of stuff. If you are managing to just keep an infection at a low chronic level by taking these herbs you are doing yourself more harm than good and need to see a doctor and get it taken care of once and for all. Chronic infections cause a lot of problems.

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

EH:

I am concerned, because my mm ear can hurt at times, and I am always feeling tingling sensatiion going down my neck, shoulders and body at night when I lay with my mm ear up.

I am starting to think is this mav after all these years. But I do have some hearin loss.

13. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

You have a way of not responding to advise and not answering questions. We have your health in mind, we are concerned but if you jerk us around we will leave you standing by yourself. Your move. Make it a good one on your behalf. Read what we have written and take heed. Otherwise there is no sense posting just for posting sake.

14. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Pus leaking from anywhere is never a good sign. Go to the doctor plain and simple, no questions asked.

15. earshurt

earshurt New Member

I don't understand. I do take everything you guys say to heart. And like I said the pus thing has only happened about three times over the last few years. When it happens of course I go to a doctor and get antibiotics for it. I didn't start this thread "just to post" I started it to get advise. I do take the advise I get here to heart. I always have. But I have done everything already that you guys suggest so I am out of options. I don't know what else to do. I could go to another doctor tomorrow and get the shoulder shrug treatment I guess but i'm tired of that and it costs a lot of money too.

16. CGR

CGR Guest

He said hes been to doctors.

17. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Maybe this post didn't get seen so i'll paste it back in here. What else can I do?

I have been to so many ENT's I have lost count. They all shrug their shoulders. I even went to Mayo Clinic in Rochester,Minnesota. The pus thing has only happened about three times over a many year period. The list of doctors I have seen is a mile long. My symptoms are pretty much the same as everybody here except I don't have the true spinning vertigo. My vertigo type stuff is more movement than true spinning. The one thing that seems to set me apart is the degree of inflammation in the ear. But I have seen a few other people in this forum say things like "it feels like someone is pulling my ear off with pliers" so I'm not the only one with that type of inflammation. Due to genetics I think its possible that some of us may unfortunately draw a worse card than others, and I think I am one of those maybe.

18. CGR

CGR Guest

Im gonna remember that one when you get yours :D

19. June-

June- New Member

Do you see how you talk in circles? You have to take herbs or pus comes out of your ears. But when people address the pus, you don't have it except every decade or so. You have to take herbs because you have pus but you really have just the same symptoms as the rest of us. If you just talk in circles you won't be able to help yourself or anyone else. Be specific, current and ask the question you want to ask if you want responses. Otherwise I don't think people will bother with your stream of consciousness.

20. earshurt

earshurt New Member

I don't know what else to say. In the last 7 years there have been about three times that the inflammation got so bad that it actually developed pus. I told that to every doctor I have ever talked to. When it happened I took antibiotics. So, as long as I take the turmeric to keep the inflammation down that never happens. It has not happened in about a year and a half. If it did happen I would go to a doctor and get it knocked out though. I'm not sure what else to say. Its all I know to say.