Doctors say Cannabis treats Meniere’s disease...

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Caribbean, Apr 19, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Running Dizzy

Running Dizzy New Member

We still really miss you Larry........

2. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Yes we do ... :)

3. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

4. Running Dizzy

Running Dizzy New Member

5. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

he loved his weed

6. recentlydizzy

recentlydizzy New Member

Just my anecdotal story on cannabis use for medical purposes. My mom was an unashamed user of cannabis when i was in the military. It was difficult because I would come home on holidays and long weekends pretty much when ever I could and of course she was smoking. It was never my place to tell my mom what she could or couldn't do in her own home but needless to say it kind of worried me. What I didn't know at the time, she didn't tell me, she had inoperable cancer that reached her brain. I now understand it was the cannabis that helped her symptoms especially the nausea. It seems only logical that it would help Meniere's patients cope with nausea as well. Not saying it for sympathy or anything but mom died at age 52 hence the reason I was on top of my symptoms with a quickness and yes as a former military member and law enforcement officer I would smoke it if it was legal!!