Eardoc ? Saw this on TV

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by debin, Nov 6, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. debin

debin New Member

I saw this on tv "The Doctors" the other day and wondered if this would help us Menieres people. I e-mailed the guy and he said no clinical trials had been done on Menieres patients. I know it is for the middle ear but makes you wonder if it would help us in any way. Watch the video. It sounds to simple and not sure because we are effected through the inner ear but makes you wonder if would help with fluid. Maybe It's just wishful thinking! :)
    Debin

http://www.eardoc.info/

2. scottv

scottv New Member

It may be worth a try.

3. AaronsMom

AaronsMom New Member

I saw it on "The Doctors" tv show also.

4. debin

debin New Member

I may just order it and if it doesn't work for me we have two grandkids that I'm sure would use it! I wasted money on other senseless things!LOL

5. scottv

scottv New Member

Its much cheaper than a Meniette Device.

6. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Very cool Debin - thanks for sharing the link. The device sounds a whole lot like one a fellow mm'er told me about a couple of years back (got to talking with her in a doc's waiting room). She described it but couldn't remember the name. Can't wait to hear what people's experiences are.

7. Aznalla

Aznalla New Member

Very interesting

8. Louise

Louise New Member

This is cool -- thanks for sharing!

9. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

it is for ear infections. MM is not an ear infection. We have to maintain our hope, eh?

10. debin

debin New Member

Yes, but it releases fluids. When my ENT looks into my ear there is fluid lying in the middle ear.

11. mikeg

mikeg New Member

I always have a bit of fluid, think i`m gonna try one. If it don`t help my ear i`ll send it to the XXX folks.

12. upgrader

upgrader New Member

Has anyone had success in draining fluid with this?

13. debin

debin New Member

I never did buy one of these but now they are much cheaper than when they first came out.

14. upgrader

upgrader New Member

I've just bought one, should get it in the next few days , I will report back

15. bubbagump

bubbagump New Member

i've seen this one before, seems like any massager or vibrator will do the same thing....ed cheung (youtube videos) tried the massager and it didn't work for him...also i wonder if it's going to make certain symptoms worse, for example tinnitus is one that I am afraid of that will get worse.

but yes please definitely report back, thanks.

16. VickiS

VickiS New Member

If you have BPPV as well it might shake up or dislodge some crystals.

17. bubbagump

bubbagump New Member

any progress with this, for those who are trying?

18. upgrader

upgrader New Member

I got mine 2 days ago, so far it has made no difference, I will persist with it and report back further

19. upgrader

upgrader New Member

Ive given this device a good few weeks and i can safely say it has made no difference to my ear fullness, on one occasion it increase my tinnitus, you could get the same effect by taking the head off an electric toothbrush and placing it behind your ear

20. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

Thanks for the update upgrader, sorry it didn't help you :(