Eve's Talk with God

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by kay, Jan 16, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. kay

kay New Member

God, I have a problem."

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"I know that you created me and provided this beautiful garden and all of these wonderful animals, as well as that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."

"And why is that Eve?"

"God, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."

"Man? What is that God?"

"A flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll sometimes cheat and be vain; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But he'll be bigger, faster and will like to hunt and kill things to eat. I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He will be witless and will revel in childish things like fighting and kicking a ball about. He won't be as smart as you, so he will also need your advice to think properly."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with ironically raised eyebrows, "but what's the catch God?"

"Well ... you can have him on one condition."

"And what's that, God? "

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant and self-admiring ... so you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. And it will have to be our little secret ... you know, woman to woman."

2. dizzynana

dizzynana New Member

3. Aznalla

Aznalla New Member

Very good Kay-didn't see that ending coming.

4. Papajoe

Papajoe Myco-dental Freak of Nature

that's blaphemonious!

If God was a woman, the world wouldn't be this screwed up ;)

5. leviticus

leviticus Jonah's whale

kay,, you loved every minute of that didn't you!!!