Famous Person Resembles Who?

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by Aladdin, Jul 30, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

LINDA WEBER - look at her pose and her eyes and smile - Linda Darnell has darker hair at times and it threw me..but I had seen her in several old movies and thought boy this reminds me of linda weber...I could have given better pictures of Linda Darnell that favored Linda Weber but didn't : ) i know i'm kind of cantankerous at times...but you know some of the guesses were good and i even began seeing bits and pieces of people in the photo that were mention...
    okay whose next?

2. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

I don't really see it, but I was named after Linda Darnell. My dad named me. He loved Linda Darnell. My mom, when she was young, looks more like her than I do. My mom had very dark hair. My hair is more the color of my dad's.

3. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

...I didn't know anything that Linda had said until one day I told her 'you resemble someone I saw on black and white tv' she never said anything and as usual i got sidetracked until i saw her again and then found Linda Darnell's picture...so I pm'd linda weber that I thought she looked like Linda Darnell and she pm'd back what she wrote above :)

I see it; give me linda and a good camera and i'll show you a resemblance (no photobucket touch up either) haha

4. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

I knew it :D 4 guess later :D

5. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Just for Aladdin:

Linda Darnell
    [​IMG]

My Mom
    [​IMG]

6. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

wow, looks like sisters :)

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

xoxox :)

8. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

What, do you all meet in back alley ways and sneak looks at each other?? I'm now on a mission...
    holly

I swear I was going to say linda1002 but her profile picture was just so small to see clearly. WOW what a beauty!