Fictional Name Game -Part 2 For Sybil Only

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by carolyn33, Feb 17, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

warning this thread may reach it's limit!!!

2. joy

joy New Member

Yeah, since I just looked it up & found out she had ten personalities (& none were male). I think our sybil has that beat.

3. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

bump.. ohh SYYBILLLLLLL

4. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

Us Rednecks call her Seeball..... :)

5. joy

joy New Member

See-ball ... See Spot Run ... Well, maybe not Spot exactly ...

(Quit encouraging her, mcdizzy! You know as well as I do she's bad & getting badder by the minute. ;D)

6. mcdizzy

What you talking about Joy??? :)
    Just funnin' with Seepid

7. June-

June- New Member

So which one of you is Sybil?

8. joy

joy New Member

Maybe ... it's ... YOU! :eek:

9. June-

June- New Member

Nope.

10. joy

joy New Member

I dunno ... we should probably wait & see how you feel later. Maybe it's you & you just don't know it.

11. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Nah it's not June. June is June.

12. joy

joy New Member

Well then ... maybe YOU'RE not YOU! It could happen ya know! I heard it happened to a friend of my cousin's sister-in-law's brother's ... er ... wife's ... friend.

13. June-

June- New Member

I am June Dash. I used to be just June but I cleverly adopted a new id to fool everyone. No one knows June- and June are the same person.

14. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

I just found this! I am not me... I want to be someone else but I can't be you?! WHAT?!?!?!!

15. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

you are you Sean, you can't be me you're not Cougar material..... we have 1 Sybil here. She'll come out when it's her turn to be her! 8-10 personalities may take a while.. Come out come out wherever you...we understand not wanting to be you It's ok baby girl!! We're here for you...

16. mcdizzy

Cougar call huh.....Maybe we need some cougar bait....hummm....Seeball surely is on the prowl for some.... :eek: ;D

17. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I'm tired of being lulu48....can I be someone else? :D :D ;D

18. June-

June- New Member

You can be lulu49 on mar 9. ;)

19. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

uh oh SLAM from June LuLa Belle...and No you already have a dumbass name this is for Sybil. Seems all of her other selves are staying away from the thread dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn. Which means in my opinion that the 15 that think she's really Sybil are correct. I know we all talk to ourselves but I've never typed to myself.. Maybe it's therapy...
    LuLu you are coming to Nashville when DIZZYAJ comes up with some ideas aren't you? .. haha

20. June-

June- New Member

Lulu, I didn't mean that to be a slam. My apologies if that is the way it sounded. I am not sureif Carolyn is kidding me or you.