God - I prayed to you to help the person who sent cruel email to me.

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Daize, Aug 20, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

God ~~ I have prayed to you Weds, Thurs. and today to help, comfort, and give your love as you do to the person who sent the cruel email to me.

I was very upset emotionally that my mother was included in the email and this site, however, I later on prayed for them.

They are lost, bitter, alone, and I cannot have any contact with the person because the person warned me a year and a half ago not to.

I have let this go, but, this person needs you so much I feel.

I am no longer angry, God bless, comfort, walk with and help the person every day so she feels your love.

AMEN.

2. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

what a precious prayer an dperson you are

3. karenlr

karenlr New Member

4. charlesj

charlesj New Member

agreed

5. gmcdnh

gmcdnh New Member

Ruth,

That is such a beautiful and heartfelt prayer. You are such an amazing person. I hope God touches that person's heart and shows them how wrong they were.

Gail

6. Daize

Daize New Member

thank you for your replies and I too hope God touches and helps this person.

7. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

God wil touch that person D. Duke if she lets Him.. You did what you can it's no longer up to you. xolove ya girly

8. that's great i was always told to pray for those that are hurtful and don't know better what they do etc.

good for you to say a prayer.

I had that happen on a forum many years ago.