Help in Ireland Locating Specialists

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by terminellom, Jan 7, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

  1. terminellom

    terminellom New Member

    Searching for a Neurotologist in Ireland who has a history of treatment of Menier's. Healthcare for this problem is difficult to discover in this country where a dear friend is dumbfounded by the system. Would appreciate any advice for finding a doctor dealing with this anywhere in Ireland or England. Thanks.

  2. winsome

    winsome Misplaced Dumbass

    Sorry, Louis, I don't know of any in Ireland but Addenbrookes hospital in Cambridge has a Neurotology department, as does Hammersmith hospital in London. I think there's also one in Nottingham.

    It could be worth looking up 'Neurotology departments' in a UK search to see if any more come up.

    Good luck!

  3. So Cal Cyclist

    So Cal Cyclist View Askew

    I'm on the other side of the pond but would suggest you find the closest teaching hospital to you and ask for names of neurotologists in your area.

Share This Page