How Are You Feeling Today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by lulu48, Jul 18, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

not my best :(

2. Titus

Titus New Member

Exhausted from the end of the semester and getting reports finished so I can start my three-week vacation in peace :)

3. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

NOT SO GOOD. SEVER E MUSCLE AND JOINT PAIN, RT . KNEE GIVING OUT, WONKY BALANCE GONE WONKIER. CAN'T TURN HEAD OR RAISE MY ARMS. THE REST OF ME IS FINE.

4. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Tired.My system crashed last Wednesday and I've been unable to connect to the internet.I called my ISP's tech help center but they didn't give me the correct information.I have a Lenovo with Windows 7.My daughter uses an Apple at work so she couldn't help me.So I made an appointment for the ATT tech to come to my apartment and fix whatever was wrong.Well even he couldn't fix the problem(a registry problem)and so I had to run Windows 7 on my hard drive,losing all information and websites including menieres.org
    So I've been spending the last day or two trying to remember old websites like menieres.org now that I can connect to the internet.

5. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

Been there, done that. Thank goodness (from another PC) I was able to download tools so that I could recover lost data. Big pain in the a$$.

6. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Sad.
    I was looking at some old pictures of my parents,grandparents,my aunt who was my fathers sister.The last time I saw my aunt was at the funeral parlor laying naked in a fibre board box just before she was placed in the oven.I was crying then as I'm crying now just thinking about her.

7. recentlydizzy

recentlydizzy New Member

All things considered I feel pretty good today. Still some pressure in my Right ear, very small amounts of lightheadedness, but unbelievably tired. Of course any day without the spins or nausea is a good day for me. Hopefully the artic air we have had the past few days is helping my sinuses remain clear. Sometimes the sinus headaches are worse than anything.

8. daBronx

daBronx New Member

On Monday I had my apartment sprayed because of bed bugs by an exterminating company.Prior to the spraying I had a lot of preparation work to do,and now that they finished spraying I've had to put some of my furniture back in place and unload 15 washes of clothes I put in trash bags for the spraying,now I'm slowly taking them out and putting them back on hangers in my closet
    .It's been a lot of work which has given me a lot of pain in my legs and in my lower back.About 15 minutes ago I took a Vicoden.

9. Aliza

Great! Just about ready to hit the treadmill.

10. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

TODAY IS A DAY FOR THE MOST HORRENDOUS ALL OVER BODY PAIN I HAVE EVER KNOWN. COLD, HEAVY SNOW AND WIND WARNINGS ARE THE CULPRITS.

AH! A NEW YEAR IS COMING . I'VE HAD A HARD YEAR WITH PAIN, DIZZIES, BALANCE BONKERS AND LOST SEVERAL LOVED ONES.

FOLKS HERE, YOURSELF KEPT ME GOING BY SHARING . YOUR STORIES

HAPPY NEWYEAR TO ALL OF YOU.

11. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Not too good.Meniscus in left knee starting to hurt which can only mean I'll probably have to have a TKR in my left knee possibly this year or next.
    Also depending on how much pain I have I probably will have to have Supartz injections.

12. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Sad :'(

A friends daughter delivered her baby prematurely today, little Alexis passed away after a few hours.

I feel so horrible for my friend, the Mom and Dad, and the little sister and brother.

13. Aliza

Heartbreaking!

14. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Me neither.it's been raining all day and it's expected to rain throughout the weekend.I usually have lunch with my daughter on Saturdays but because of the inclement weather she decided not to drive across the bay this Saturday.

15. Aliza

Excited! Going to check out the Ace Adventure Zip Lines.