I am real sick - send hugs and prayers please

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Aladdin, Jan 4, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

I have had vertigo for some time now; vertgo with mm and scd. I had a drop attack last night. This afternoon i stood up for a brief moment and vomited without any warning...i sick

xoxo

2. Andrea1962

Andrea1962 New Member

Oh, dear Aladdin.

I was wondering how you were doing; it has been a while since we talked and I thought something must be wrong.

Please take care.

(((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

You are in my thoughts and prayers daily dear one........I think you know that :-* :-*!!

4. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

sweet lady, many prayers to you for better days ahead :-* :-*

much love,
    rae nell

5. tess

tess New Member

Oh....precious T....I am so sorry to hear you are suffering so much. I've got you at the top of my list today. Dear God, please ease her illness..... :-\ :-* :-* :-*

6. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Father God, our sister T is suffering so...please hold her tight and comfort her...ease her sickness...heal her....bring her peace, Father, as only you can. I just ask this in your son Jesus' name...Amen

7. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Dear Lord, please ease Aladdin's suffering. I pray in your name. Amen

8. dlbach1

dlbach1 New Member

Thoughts and prayers to you. Feel better real soon.

9. NurseMom

NurseMom New Member

[​IMG]

Hugs and Love being sent your way too dear friend :-*

10. rev

rev New Member

Thoughts & Prayers for you Lil' sis!
    Hugs too.

11. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

My beautiful, beloved T. My heart is broken and tears pour down my face. I anguish over your wretched illness that it does not give you any relief. Dear God, please help T. Give her comfort and peace. Help her to endure this trial. Send your Holy Spirit to come alongside her and give her strength and guidance. Please relieve her stress and the many things in her life that are causing her anxiety and grief. Help her to feel safe in Your arms, and rest in the care of the Good Shepherd.

12. Titus

Titus New Member

You're in my prayers, dear one. Take the hand of Jesus and let Him walk you through this valley. I'm so sorry for your suffering.

13. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

You have been through so much, but I also know what a strong lady you are. My prayers are with you too sweetie :-*

14. ripper roo

ripper roo lisa

dear t

i dont normally come in this room but for some reason i did today
    and the first post i read is this one
    im so sorry to hear that you are not feeling the best
    good thoughts coming your way

lisa

15. DizzyNBlue

DizzyNBlue Forever Faithful Dumbass

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I send an Angel to watchover you

[​IMG]

and [​IMG]

16. Mnme

Mnme Guest

I have always admired your strength over the years Aladdin, so I know you must be hurting badly. It's now 5 days after your post, so I hope you are feeling a little better now.

Lee

17. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

I hate this when people I care about are hurting so badly. T - love ya, babe. I hope you recover really soon.
    Paul

18. Jazza

Jazza Saved by Grace Thru Christ Jesus

Sorry to hear you are not well at the moment. I will pray for the Lord to sustain you and I hope it passes quickly.

Milica

19. jabber

jabber New Member

Prayers from here too and I hope you're feeling better real soon
    ((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))) Loretta

20. ToniG

ToniG Guest

Prayers and thoughts are with you. :'( :-*