In Defense Of Nassman

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by burd, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. burd

burd New Member

Oh dear god...why?
    Whatcha thinkin' Air Force One?

2. Air Force One

Air Force One New Member

I just came across this thread while doing a search and actually read the whole thing. When I finished it my schoolboy immaturity couldn't resist a bump. :) It was a pretty epic thread plus I realized that the Stephen Spring threads are not really all that unusual and that the banter and arguing that sometimes occurs on this board is not a new phenomenon. :D

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Now, isn't that a revelation! You ever read past posts of a particular person or persons?

Now, that's enlightening!~~~~~ ;D

4. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

one more time ;D

5. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

That's what she said!

6. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

more, more, more, please. ;D

7. burd

burd New Member

No, no, no, no please. :p

8. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

That's funny. My first response when reading through the thread was "Oh. No."

9. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

It's funny because every once in awhile someone will post a "remember the old days" type of post and talk about some golden age where nobody ever bickered and it was all puppy dogs and marshmallows. But if you looked through old threads -- and I've seen some from years before I joined the board -- you find that this place has pretty much always been that way :D

10. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

;D , I agree with you wino.

i want more, more, more. :D

(that's what he says!)8), LOL

11. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Nothing like kicking a dead horse ;D

12. Rick

Rick New Member

...Are we sure Nassman's gone? He usually re-appears in a different form. :)

13. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

If you can remember the puppies and marshmallows then you weren't really there ;)

14. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I wouldn't have had the success with finding a good doctor and getting a diagnosis if Nass didn't help me.

Thanks Nass... wherever you are ;D

15. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Caro: I am glad you found a great dr, it makes all the difference--- hope you are feelin better!

16. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Thanks BD ... I'm not exactly feeling better apart from the fact that I know what is wrong :D