Is there any therapy for bobble head feeling?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by debin, May 5, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. debin

debin New Member

This feeling just started in the last 4 months. I'm having a hard time sitting in a chair with no head rest. I feel like I'm moving. Any therapy or excersises for this? Bobble bobble!!

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Sounds like you have MAV. I hate to say this but it could also be all the chiro manipulations on your neck area.

3. debin

debin New Member

I've been doing chiro for years. If anything it helps me. My symptoms of Ménière's have completely changed in the last year. Had to go off of Triamterene because of low blood pressure. Im fighting non stop headaches. Just got put on topamax on day 5 going to increase dosage. It's all one big science project!!! Blah!

4. recentlydizzy

recentlydizzy New Member

I too visit the Chiropractor! One thing my PT rehab focused on was the stiffness of my neck muscles. Not that I think this will in any way help with dizzies or "bobble head feeling" but if you have a Chiro working on your neck this at home stuff feels really good.
    I get a towel and soak it in very hot water, as hot as I can stand then twist it up till it looks like a long brad of hair and put it behind my neck and pull upwards. A couple of times it has even adjusted my neck. Just something I do for myself but even better f I could find somebody else to do it for me. May not help with dizzies but it feels pretty good.