Jesus My Friend!

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by bulldogs, Jul 20, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I just wanted to say Thank You.

Thank You Jesus Christ.

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Awwwwwww!

Thank you Jesus Christ, please keep those who have recently passed safe in your hands. Bring their families some peace during this terrible time in their lives.

Amen

3. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

May the Souls of the faithfully departed through the mercy of God rest in Peace.

May I never ever be separated from you my Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice!

4. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Jesus, I love you but I don't want to meet you for a long, long time.

5. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Jesus, thank you for your sacrifice!

6. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Beach - you know if you believe in Him and given your heart to Him that you will never be departed from Him....

:)

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

I know that too.
    They are with me, I feel it sometimes.
    I think I do and its helping me.
    Faith is so important to us. It's nice to have a place and people to share that with.

You guys are my special gift from them, they led me here for a reason.
    It's all I need.
    I know that now.

:)

8. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

9. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

xoxoxoxoxo back!

Thank-you, Lord, for helping me to achieve what was necessary yesterday. Thank-you for leading back to a terrific doctor. I'm getting what I need, and I know I have you to thank for that.
    You're with my husband as well, he needs you. Keep up the Good Works!

;)

10. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Remember the Bible verse, "Peace, be still." Sometimes Gina if we just be quiet and take a step back and wait and pray and believe - God shows us and gives us what we need. Not what we want always but what we need. Someone said recently that not every moment has to be filled with words or talking and that person was 'spot on' - if we can have peace with ourselves and especially the kind God gives us - I believe a lot of things will click in your life.

11. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Thank you Jesus for all you have done and continue to do for me, make me an instrument of your peace.

12. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Thanx, both of you, for being here for me!

13. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Thank You Jesus.

14. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Jesus, my friend,
    Thank-you for my many blessings. Help me to keep to this path I've chosen to take. Watch over me during my upcoming procedures and guide my Docotrs hands when they fix me.
    You are my friend, I need a good friend these days and I know you watch over me. It gives me hope.

15. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

16. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Jesus I love you! I believe, amen---- thank you

17. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Thank you Jesus.

18. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

I wake up thanking Him. I think many people don't thank Him enough but always ask and take...it is nice to see people thanking Jesus. :) :)

19. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Isn't it great that even if the face of constant rejection or disbelief that Jesus never leaves us - any of us? Thank you Jesus. :)

20. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Yes, it is.

Jesus, I know you're with me but I'm feeling alone. I need some help to shift my focus and mood.
    Send me a sign, please. Please help me this month, I need to feel you with me.
    Thank-you for the positive results lately. Thank-you for my family, especially my husband.
    Thank-you for my friends and for this forum that helps me connect with so many wonderful people.
    lord, please don't let me stopping this medication let Menieres take away my life again.

Amen