Jesus

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by bulldogs, Mar 31, 2013.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I just wanted to say thank you!

Amen

2. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Jesus,

Never ever let me be separated from you.

I love u Jesus

3. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

ME TOO. NICE POST.

4. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Thank you Jesus,

I love you.

5. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Jesus,

Thank you for today!

6. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Jesus,

Thank you and never let me be separated from you!
    I know you will be by my side everyday of the new year.

I believe
    Amen

7. recentlydizzy

recentlydizzy New Member

Amen, Thank you Jesus!

8. hastone

hastone New Member

Thank you Jesus for saving me from this fallen world! I pray all will come to know you as their savior!

Amen

9. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Dear Jesus Christ,

I know you are always there for me, never let me be separated from your love or allow me to wander too far from your shadow. I love you

Thank you Jesus Christ

10. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Jesus, I just wanted to take a moment today to say thank you and I love you with my whole heart, soul and mind.

11. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Jesus,
    As we begin Lent with the celebration of Ash Wednesday I just wanted to take this moment and say thank you!

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Jesus,

Spring Break is upon us and and I ask for your blessing and safety on our travels later this afternoon. Keep me safe and never let me be separated from you.

Thank you for my good health and the ability to spend this week with my kids without fear of vertigo.

Thank you Jesus!

13. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Yesterday my son made his first communion and I just wanted to say Thank You Jesus! Never let him ever be separated from you as he grows up and may you always be there to help Provide the Love and Moral compass and fortitude he will need as life gets more complicated.