Last night was rough

Discussion in 'For Friends & Families of Menierians' started by FRANK8029, May 19, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. FRANK8029

FRANK8029 New Member

Since two sundays ago i havent gotten the vertigo back just some light headedness and the dizzies. But last night at work was bad,it started as minor dizzieness then the rapid spinning started. Wich was followed by a cold sweat and vomiting. It lasted about 2 hours and when i left work and got home i crashed for about 6hrs. Now i feal drained and frustrated. If you read my first post i been following the program my ent put me on. I know its been only a week, how long should i keep at it before moving on to something else? I made an apointment with a neroulogist just to get a second opinion on my dizzieness and vertigo. So i will let you know how that goes.

2. MamaBear

MamaBear New Member

Be well Frank!

Blessings,
    MamaBear

3. chips

chips New Member

Good luck Frank, I've been having the dizzies myself all this week but gladly not evolving into full blown vertigo. Stemetil is still working.

4. dizzylizzie

dizzylizzie New Member

New here. How do I start a new "conversation"???