Masterdebaters thread

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by james, Aug 29, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Ummm,,,Can I agree with you then?

2. Cara

Cara New Member

Well...........I thought I was wrong once.........but I was wrong! Tee Hee.

3. Funshine

Funshine New Member

I can't even work up a fake sigh on this Masterdebaters thread....more like vanilla to me!

4. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Unfortunately you have to pay to gain access to credible links as in scientific journals, research papers, peer reviewed articles etc.
    If anybody on this forum is affiliated with a hospital, research center or university then access can be gained through their library gratis.
    Otherwise what's available to the layperson is what you see posted on the forum.

This is absolutely true. Access is restricted to general public and even if you are a student you would have to pay for access to certain publications.

5. Tara

Tara New Member

I don't see why there's any need to debate at all, about anything. Everyone else should just accept that I have always been, and will continue to always be absolutely right about everything.

6. studio34

studio34 Guest

Has anyone noticed that the title of this thread sounds a little bit too close to master ... baters thread? :D

7. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Yes, and I am miles from there.....here.

8. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

I disagree with all of you.

9. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

I'm not one to make sweeping accusations, but I'm certain that everyone else who has posted on this thread is wrong.

10. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

I don't know about any of you but I know I'm not a masterdebater.. that's way too much typing.

11. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

I agree

I disagree, you are the original, "masterdebater"!

I agree

12. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

i disagree dog

13. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

I'm still debating who is more right.....

14. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

I have it on good authority that MM is caused by riding too many Merry Go Rounds as a child.
    I will look for the link.

Seadog also pm'd me and said that he knows for a fact that tinnitus is caused by swallowing water melon seeds.

He said it is the sound of the vine growing.

15. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

I think those are cobwebs in his head not vines.. but let him go .. nice seadoggy good boy

16. Ifishdizzy

Ifishdizzy New Member

Your all wrong... 8)

Truth is, the Merry-Go-Round will only cause Meniere's Disease if:

You are under the age of 10, are picking your left nostril with your right pinky while riding
    said Merry-Go-Round during your birthday party which happened to fall on the second Tuesday
    of a Millennial year.

Gotta read the fine print in those medical journals... ;D

Mike

17. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

OMG, gone for a few days, and look at the direction this board is taking. I tend to agree more with women than men. Because we women are always right......so if the poster is a women, I will agree and if the poster is a man, I will disagree. That way you know ahead of time where I stand--or not stand if I am dizzy.

Hope that clears up my point of view.....I am an agreeable person. Truly.

18. tm53

tm53 New Member

I take this personally!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

AND you are wrong!

<Insert some sort of graphic or chart here>

19. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

But, tm53, I am a woman so therefore I am right...... and it doesn't matter about what. You need to take it personally if you are a man, but really, it will get you no where.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply!
    ::)
    KT

20. tm53

tm53 New Member

Did you look at my chart/graphic or whatever was supposed to go there? ;D