Masterdebaters thread

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by james, Aug 29, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. joy

joy New Member

As far as I'm concerned, Elvis could say ANYTHING & I'd agree. Don't you remember how good he looked in that black leather??

2. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

I'm lovin the pie chart!

3. Seattlekidz

Seattlekidz New Member

You know when I first saw the title of this post, I thought it spelled something else and did a double take! I didn't think this was that kind of site!

4. Jäger

Jäger Me and My sweetie 15 years ago :)

OMG I thought the title for this thread said something else too. Not only am I hearing things wrong I'm seeing things wrong :) I knew I should have listen to my mom when she said I would go blind after she caught me doing what I thought this thread was about. Sorry but I just had to share :p

5. egross

egross New Member

That's right. Mom's always right.

6. Jäger

Jäger Me and My sweetie 15 years ago :)

I disagree I went blind and deaf.

7. pardonme

pardonme Guest

8. Pluto

Pluto New Member

I respectfully disagree Dianne. This pie has no fork bites out of it, which if it did, would be indicative of a "man pie". And notice, the lines denoting where the pie was sliced are too neat, to straight. Hence, it cannot be a "man pie".
    Where is your proof, your evidence, that this indeed a disposable pie plate?
    As for the meringue... well...... divine intervention???

I win. Next chart/graph please.

9. pardonme

pardonme Guest

10. Pluto

Pluto New Member

"May" have forked it?....... again, lack of evidence. My doubt supersedes yours. Elvis will have to clarify what he may or may not have done, and we will have to take his word for it. I have no doubt that he will deny "forking" the aforementioned pie.
    I submit, that the woman in question, under a deadline, did indeed buy a pie in a foil pan, and did not have time to place the meringue on it. Hence, a naked pie. Must have been a sad occasion, indeed.
    At present, I have no mother in law to masterdebate with. When I did, I wouldn't even attempt it. She was a German war bride, tough woman. I would have lost before I even opened my mouth. So there.

Next.......

11. Roy G

Roy G Do you know how hard it is to fake your own death?

Being a masterdebater, I know when I should change the subject. :)

[​IMG]

12. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Elvis, I have to disagree with your chart.

If not for the black area, which you have labelled "does not resemble pacman", there would be no similarity to pacman but instead it would resemble a yellow circle. Therefore, the black area is just as important as the yellow area for any resemblance to pacman.

13. Roy G

Roy G Do you know how hard it is to fake your own death?

Yes but if the chart were all black there wouldn't be any resemblance to Pac Man at all. Which proves that it does not resemble Pac Man and that the chart is correct. If you take the yellow portion and put it on a different colored back ground it would still resemble PacMan. Unless you put it on a matching yellow back ground and then I would get confused.

14. pardonme

pardonme Guest

15. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

Ahhh but following that theory, I would think there would not have been a need for Ms. Pacman...... ::)

16. james

He could be living a double life.

17. KTabc

KTabc Cheese Head Dumbass

Watch the vitamin C debate--now there are some masterdebaters over there! Someone even posted a chart. I was impressed :)
    However, I could not tell you if it was a man or woman, I was so into the information.

I think circle jerk is a perfect name. I have such faith in this thread! Keep it going............

18. james

I think all the real professional masterdebaters are over here,I will have to check that thread out.Probably amateurs.

19. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

Today I'm sharing my theory on what life is all about as demonstrated in the flowchart

[​IMG]

20. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

Wait ,,,Pac Man is Gay?