Migraines and acupuncture

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by jaypr, Feb 16, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I would like to make a run for public office one day! At least the school board, what a joke that is in the country.

Special interest groups and corporations run his country, not the people, sad but true.

Nobody in DC (republicans or Demorcats) has the balls to stand up and say enough. They are all bought and sold. Sad but true.

The World needs a LEADER!

No more politics for BD---because I am not really a political guy, I don't care about any issue except taxes and abortion and since one is settled law all I can do is vote on the tax issue!

I'm getting in the shower to start my day.

God Bless

2. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Thanks June: be good

Busy day ahead for me.

God Bless---- thanks for the help

3. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

When are the elections for 'World Leader'? Can people outside the US vote for World Leader?

4. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

The prereq is having the balls to stand up and say ENOUGH. Do you have them?

5. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Do I have the balls to vote? Sure I do. In fact in this country it's compulsory!

6. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

...to say enough. We're not at the voting part yet.

7. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

In this part of the world we've had enough of leadership spills and want to put the focus back on policy. We live in hope...

8. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Good luck with that. In the meantime, I am sending you some healing Reiki energy. I don't think you know this but I am a level III Reiki Master (mistress?). I got certified 11 years ago. True story.

Usui lineage...in case you were wondering.

9. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Yet STILL you suffer with migraine. How is that possible??? :D

10. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Speaking of such, catch Mr Rudd's go-go conference?

11. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

No - I've only caught snippets here and there. Out of 10 how would you rate his smug, prissy, patronising, measured tones? Also out of 10 how pursed were his lips?

P.S You know we have a Lexulous game on the go, or are you still coming to grips with your recent defeat? ;)

12. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Let me just say this, Crystal Castles on high rotation.

Do we!?

13. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

The only Crystal Castle I know is an execrable 'attraction' near Byron Bay.

Yes we do!

14. Nathan

Nathan New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppEW1C8sQsI

Epicedia for 85. Ketchup.

15. egross

egross New Member

WTF??? I think I feel a migraine coming on..... ???

16. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Couldn't get past 25 seconds. Would rather listen to Rudd. *shudder*

17. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

You've entered NathanLand, just go with the flow...watch out for flying acupuncture needles! :D

18. egross

egross New Member

I think I'll take one of these disolving pills first. They should help....maybe... :'( :'(

19. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Land? Land becomes scarce within space time, Vic, not to mention topologies continuum. Though Kevin's plates of meat shall rest upon consecrated northern soils, commonly referred to as "land" or "Brisbane" sometime within the next... 8-ish hours. During this time, Crystal Castles re-employment seems assured. Empathy seems suitable, does it not?.

Best not click on the link, egross. Think of the neon wilderness.

20. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I really wish someone who has had positive experiences with acupuncture would post. Not someone who had a friend or relative but someone who had treatments and the condition went away.