My Great Nephew Tyler is in the hospital

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by goofygirl, Jul 9, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Please lift up my great-nephew,Ty, in prayer. He's a 4 yr old cutie,my sister's youngest grandchild. He is running high temps (up to 103.4) and was so sleepy and lethargic, he wouldn't eat or drink enough. They had to bring him to ER, and they admitted him because he is dehydrated and his white blood cell count is one and 1/2 times normal. He doesn't even want the TV on, and refused to eat chocolate cake tonite, so he's one sick baby boy! They've ruled out the flu, but don't know yet if it's viral or bacterial.

Your prayers and thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
    Bryn

2. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Prayers sent--- I will keep the little one in my prayers. Have they ruled out Leukemia?

3. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

I don't want to go there!

4. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I understand! Will keep him in my prayers!

5. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Just got your message Bryn :( I know how hard this is for all of you, especially the sisters. Keep the faith. Kids get really sick unexpectedly and most often it's something viral which goes away.

xo

6. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Bryn, of course I'm sending prayers you asked for his way.
    Stay calm, they'll need someone with a cool, clear head right now!
    I can feel the pain in your words, children get so suddenly I'll, dehydration is easy to solve through IV.
    Praying they figure it our fast.

Praying, Bryn!
    Keep your faith now.

7. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Thanks, Ya'll!

8. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

No thanks necessary.

Stay strong!

9. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Just saw this Bryn. I'll pray for him this morning. Would it be okay with you if I put him on my church prayer chain?

(((Hugs)))

10. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Good idea, Shart! I go to Church on Wednesday morning and we all pray together, Tyler will be top of the list this week!

Shart, I'm so glad you posted that! I had forgotten, these days I have to write and rewrite everything and even then... I lose the notes!

Prayers, Amen

11. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Thanks,Guys, it would be wonderful!

12. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers said and healing thoughts for the little guy, Bryn.

13. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Update on Ty: Just spoke with Anslee, and he is eating some,and drank a nutritional shake,but still isn't talking,which for those who know Tyler,is just not right!! LOL...They want to test for spinal meningitis,but are now waiting on the lab work, and to see if his temp has gone down alot, so that maybe he won't have to go through that trauma. Anslee said thanks for all the prayers,and keep them coming,please!

14. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

That's good to read, Bryn. Anslee must be out of her mind. Jas too :(

15. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Still sending prayers!! That's good news!

Are they testing for viral/bacterial infections first?
    Mosquitos,,what's about West Nile Virus?mits usually a rule out process, I think.
    Eating and drinking are good signs though!

Keep your faith, I'm praying as I fall asleep right now.
    Rosary Society meeting has his and you, and your family on our list, too!
    I believe!

Amen

16. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Update, please!!!!!

17. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Hey, I was just going to post the good news! Ty is home!! :) His temp finally stayed down for 24 hours and his lab work is back in the "normal" range. Dr still feels it was meningitis..though he didn't put him through the trauma of the spinal tap. He is back to his normal self. Except he came home thinking he's just a little special!! ::) With two other brothers,he'll have to get over that fast! He was showing off,doing a little dance up the steps leading from den to kitchen, when he got home a few minutes ago,and fell backwards on his little butt. :eek: Not hurt, and he laughed at himself, so he's definitely Ty again.

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts and support..I appreciate it so much and my sister,and nephew and neice-in-law do too!! :-* :-*

Bryn

18. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

19. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Wonderful! :)

20. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Thank God!

Prayer chains are a wonderful thing!

I'm sooo happy and relieved!

Here's some info, strange you might think but here I go!

I was told that we are all born with two Guardian Angels. Sometimes we see or feel or hear them. Sometimes we know who they are. Innocent children may see them and get scared, like they had a nightmare.
    Sometimes the are open and intuitive enough to realize they are good.
    Saint Rafael is a healing Saint. I learned about him last night and I started immediately adding my prayers to him.
    It's easy really, you just talk to him while praying and ask who and what you want healed.
    Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe not, but three unexpected really good things happened today to three people I prayed to him for.

I'm so relieved. IMO, Tyler is young enough to forget pain. Even if there's the slightest hint of spinal meningitis, have the spinal tap done soon.
    You'll all feel better ruling it out.

Sorry if this upsets you or spoils some of your joy, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.
    I'll end on a good note, my youngest son got the new job he applied for at a very reputable and well established Bank!!!!! YAY! Go Rocco, Go!