my sister has to have brain surgery!

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by survivorgirl34, Nov 18, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. survivorgirl34

survivorgirl34 New Member

my sister just found out she has to have brain surgery next month and i just found out that i have a spot on my lung. please pray for our whole family in this difficult time. thank you

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh my goodness SG......many prayers and caring thoughts to you and your sister.

Please let us know how you both are doing hon. ((hugs))

3. June-

June- New Member

Oh my. What shocking news to receive.

What kind of brain surgery? I will hope your spot is something benign.

4. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Prayers for you, your sister, and your family coming your way.

Stay strong in your faith in the Lord.

5. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

6. survivorgirl34

survivorgirl34 New Member

my sister has chiari malformation a rare brain disorder. she has her surgery ond december 20th in cincinatti. thanks for all the prayers. i have a question i am bilateral and i recently started losing hearing in my left ear for about a minute off and on and that is supposed to be the better ear. is there anything i can do to keep the hearing i have as long as possible without taking diuretics. i cant take diuretics. i have a bad reaction to them

7. June-

June- New Member

I am saying a prayer for your sister.

For yourself, I can't remember if you have tried the antivirals. They have helped a lot of people preserve their hearing.

8. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Prayers your way! That is a lot to handle. Make sure you take it one day at a time. L, Sally

9. Daize

Daize New Member

prayers

10. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

still thinking about her and praying

11. Michael

Michael New Member

My best wishes to you and your family

12. Gina05

Gina05 Guest