Need prayers for friends son, David

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Gina05, Mar 11, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

My neighbor lives across the street , her son David is 23. David woke up and had a seizure. His mom stuck her fingers in his mouth and they are now... Bandaged.

David is in the hospital, he is missing a valve in his aorta, he has a blood clot, but they don't know where it is..

David is in serious, critical condition.

Please join me in Prayer.

Thanx

:)

2. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. I hope everyone is recovering. Prayers for your neighbors.. The finger in the mouth thing.. ohhh man, that's the first thing they teach you (my daughter has epilepsy) do not put your fingers in their mouth, or anything else just turn them on their sides.

3. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Prayers sent to Almighty God for David's recuperation.

4. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

He was in the bathroom, she acted fast, it's her son, ya know.

It doesn't matter when the paraders come, just that they do.

Hey holly, want me to send you.....something

LOL!
    I'm already putting the boxes together, well, over the week-end...Sat, I'm having a Yard sale with things that we made years ago...

Catch ya later!

5. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Gina - what more have you learned about your neighbor David? I hope they found the problem and were able to work on it.

6. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Ok, prayers your way.

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

David had surgery yesterday. I haven't heard anything yet.

They are really good people. Her husband was a firefighter and died while on duty, then she moved here.
    I'm not going to keep calling. She's sleeping at the Hosp, as it's in Newark, NJ.

When I know, I'll let you know.

Thanx for your concern and prayers.

8. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Update, David is still on a ventilator.
    His condition is serious.

Prayers, please.

Thank you, Gina

9. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

David is still on a respirator, I pray for him, his MoM hasn't left the hospital as it is 65 miles from here.

Davids sister and girlfriend both attend College, but they go up to see him once or twice a week!

I hope this means he's recovering from the surgery, and his body is healing.

God, I pray to You, please bring him home, please give him back to his family hale and healthy.
    He is so young, his Dad was a Firefighter, and died on a run. David was very young.
    His Mom has never even dated. That's true Love, IMO.

10. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

For Mothers Day, Lord, please give his Mom, and family a sign that he's doing better.

Please, Lord, I humbly beg of You, on my knees at Your home in my home.
    AMEN