Nothing better than

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Nov 27, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. June-

June- New Member

It is really really green.

2. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

We have had so much rain and cool weather so far this spring that the colours of green are so vivid and beautiful. :)

Always have to find that silver lining :D

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

:D I'm not a silver lining person. You know that. I just do what I need to do.

4. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

The face of my Grandson <3 3

[​IMG]

5. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

He's pretty cute, Caroline. Soon to be a one year old. Just think...he'll get fireworks on his birthday!

6. chrisk

chrisk New Member

Finally convincing my MIL to move. She's now 5 minutes away as opposed to 2 hours.

7. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

My Mum finding out that there is a annuity policy back in England that her Dad started for her in 1938!!

After researching it further we find out that it is actually legit and not a scam :) There is one for her brother too who still lives in England and that is how she found out, he was contacted by British Pensions because he just turned 65 and when they reach 65 the gov't searches for any outstanding payments from other sources for their seniors. :D

Now just waiting to find out how much is coming her way!

It won't make her rich :D but it is always nice to find money!!

8. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

A brisk 5 mile walk, dizzies and all.

9. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Sorry you've been dizzy lately! Here's to dizzy free days in your near future!

Date night! (Even in the middle of the week!)

10. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I just did a 2 hour Segway tour up on Blue Mountain, Ontario with my one good ear.

It was such a blast!! Just a reminder to go ahead and try a new and somewhat intimidating thing. :D

11. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

That's fantastic! Did you take any pictures?

I attended a 5am exercise boot camp this morning. I'm just surprised I woke up that early :D It was fantastic. Moving our bodies is such a great thing.

12. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Yes ... got pictures and video but not posting them. :D

5am exercise ... Wow. That's commitment! :D

We're off caving today and then walking a suspension bridge. Randy wants me to Zip-line but not sure that I'm up for that yet :D

13. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

No, don't post them. What with that looney tune ripping off pix and starting fake Facebook pages :D

Enjoy your day today. I walked across a suspension bridge once in a place in Asia....it was unnerving to say the least.

Health requires commitment. It was a lot of fun and something I can keep up with.

14. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

My daughter landing safely after Sky Diving for the first time :eek:

She's nuts!! :D

15. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Being with my children. I know adolescence is supposed to be a pain but I find them even more entertaining than before :D

16. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I love to work out but I am not a runner. I never did like it for some reason. I started training for a 5K and I'm halfway done. Now I LOVE to run. I can't wait for the next few weeks to go by so I can run my very first 5K...maybe with a find a cure for MM sticker on my shirt!

Nothing better than challenging what we think we cannot do.

17. June-

June- New Member

Good for youz,

18. June-

June- New Member

You!

Typo!

19. Jäger

Jäger Me and My sweetie 15 years ago :)

a party at the pigsty :) It was a blast.

20. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Nothing better than achieving goals I thought were impossible for me.