OT - Food Poisoning oopsy

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Donamo, Apr 30, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Donamo

Donamo Guest

- More than 100 people have fallen ill from suspected food poisoning at a food safety conference in Baltimore. The national Food Safety Summit attendees were plagued with an outbreak of astroenteritis that left them with nausea and diarrhea. Health officials have not yet confirmed the cause of the outbreak, but are testing the food. The conference at the Baltimore Convention Center drew 1,300 top American food safety officials, including representatives from the Food and Drug Administration and major food retailers. (NBC)

http://www.foodworldnews.com/articles/5690/20140429/over-100-food-safety-conference-attendees-left-with-possible-food-poisoning.htm

2. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Ironic, isn't it?

Hope they all feel better soon. Not a fun thing.

3. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

wow that is ironic, I hope they feel better I had food poisoning it is definitely not fun.

4. jaypr

jaypr New Member

A company that were giving us a talk on time management arrived late and my former dentist had bad breath.

5. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Were they all Yankee and Red Sox fans?

Go Orioles!

I was born in Holy Cross hospital in Baltimore. -----they don't call it Charm City for nothing. Lol

6. rondrums

rondrums Bilateral

When I had my first major vertigo attack, I wondered afterward if it was food poisoning.

Unfortunately, that particular night, I had made a pot of chili for dinner. The attack happened in the middle of the night when I was sleeping. It woke me up right quick. I puked all over my bed, the carpeting, my bathroom. I just remember saying, "Oh my God" and praying for the spinning to stop.

I still wonder to this day if that attack was brought on by food poisoning, and because I had Menieres, it triggered the vertigo. Who knows?

To this day, I can't look at a bowl of chili.

Bless all, and eternal damnation to Meniere's,
    Ron

7. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

:D