Please pray for our Thornapple

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by charisse, Oct 29, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

I know there is a prayer thread here but I wanted to put up one just for our Thornapple. She is going through a bad time trying to get off the steroid, its awful if you haven't had to do it. She is waiting to get into the Dr and the wait is wearing on her. I've known Thornie for a long time and we have just gotten to really talk here in the last month. I have a burden for her and want to see her suffering end. Please pray for the Lord to lift her spirits in this time, pray she would be able to get off the steroid and that the Drs would find the right med for her soon, real soon.

2. rev

rev New Member

Thornie,
    You are precious in God's sight and I will be praying for you as you go through this time. Finding the right meds at the right levels are so important. Waiting on medical care is awful too. I'm sorry you are going through this battle.

Know that I have you on my heart and so does the Father. May you find the peace, patience, and strength to go through this upheaval and evaluation.

3. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Heavenly Father,

I pray for Thornapple. Dear God, give her Your comfort and healing during this difficult time. Touch her, dear Lord. I pray that she gets the medical attention she needs.

In Jesus name, Amen.

4. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Thornie,

My prayer's and thought's are with you.....

Janet

5. blessed

blessed New Member

I pray for this Sister's healing Dear Lord. Lift her up in body and in spirit. Be with her physician's and give them the insight and the wisdom to help her heal properly. I pray for an opening for an appointment, Lord so that she may start her road to recovery as soon as possible.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

6. tess

tess New Member

:-*

7. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

:-* :-* :-*

8. Titus

Titus New Member

Patricia, You're in my prayers. Sweet thoughts and cat hugs, too.

Love, Kim

9. ToniG

ToniG Guest

Thornapple...thoughts and prayers are with you...I've traveled down the road you're going down and it's not an easy one. Hugs to you. :-*

10. charisse

Father God I lift up Thornapple tonight, she has suffered so and I burden for her. Guide her Dr to the right meds for her. Lessen her symptoms from stopping the steriod, please hear my prayer for her, give her hope that she will get better, be with her in her low times, I pray she would feel you and recieve comfort.

11. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

Keeping you in my prayers darling thornie :)

12. charisse

Father God I pray that this new med will work for thornie, please be with her today and give her hope.

13. shudabenanun

shudabenanun Laters baby

Thornapple.. your in my thoughts and prayers..

14. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Mine, too, Thornie.....

xoxoxoxo

deercharmer

15. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Thornie, I am lifting you up sweet lady. May God wrap His arms around you and give you strength.

hugs
    SherryC