Prayers for Mr. Bob

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Artlover, Mar 8, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Hey, Sally

How are you and Mr.Bob?

2. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

Hi all,

Mr. Bob passed away Sunday night. He died peacefully at home with family and friends. My sister is struggling with letting go so if you could send her some prayers, I would be very grateful. She has a lot to live for and needs to let go. I am doing good. I know he and my Mom are flying around me. :) Hope all is well and prayers to those who need them.

Love, Sally

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Sally I'm so very sorry to hear of your father's passing. You must have been a great source of comfort to him this past year and what a blessing that you were able to share some very lovely days together.

My sincere condolences and heartfelt prayers to you, your sister and the rest of your family at this very difficult time.

Much love and hugs to you dear one and God bless. ♥

4. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

So sorry!

5. tm53

tm53 New Member

My heartfelt condolences Sally.

6. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Oh, Sally I'm so sorry.
    I know you were prepared, but you are never really prepared, some of us deal better with that than others.

May Mr.Bob fly with the Angels, and sleep on clouds.

May he rest in peace.

7. Artlover

Thank you all for our sweet thoughts. L, Sally

8. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Hope you are okay, you're in my thoughts and prayers, still.

9. Artlover

I'm doing okay. Back at work. Starting to feel the loss but just moving on. That is what he would want me to do. xo

10. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Good Job!!!

Keeping your mind busy helps!

I hope you're okay.

11. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

My condolences..keeping you in my prayers!

12. Artlover

Thanks, all. One week without my Dad. Feels like a big hole. We went to the movies every Sunday so I am really going to miss that. I am grieving....

13. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

I understand. Do something else.....plant some flowers, or a small tree, buy a cement birdbath and put it near it, it doesn't have to be big, and you can sit and read, or start a journal, and put your feelings down!!!

IMO, doing something positive will help with the grief.

14. Artlover

Thanks, Gina.

Sally

15. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I'm hoping that God carries you through this as these are your footprints in the sand.

16. Artlover

Thanks, Holly.

17. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Hey, Sally, how are you doing?

So sorry I haven't been around. I'd like to send you something, let me know if that's alright.

Are you giving yourself a respite and attending the Gathering?

I'd like to, maybe I'll hit the Mega Millions, I don't need it all, just enough. LOL.