Prayers for my Brother-in-law please

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by CarolineJ., Jun 13, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Special request for all my praying friends to pray for my BIL George who had a heart attack yesterday at age 48 :(

They put in a stent yesterday and are waiting for test results to see what comes next.

I am grateful he made it through the heart attack and am hoping that he is on the road to recovery and that nothing else bad will happen with his heart.

We are travelling to see him tomorrow. :)

2. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

Caroline, I pray that God will return him to his loved ones. I pray for strength for you and the rest of the family. God bless.

3. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

You got them.

4. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Caroline: thinking of you and sending hugs and prayers!

5. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayer said and hugs sent Caroline. ♥

6. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Caroline, I'm so sorry!

Of course I will pray, and pray for him. I will pray til I fall asleep and all day tomorrow.
    I will pray and I pray that he's okay.

Amen!

7. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

Am praying that George is much improved today and that God gives strength to you and all of his family.

8. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Thank you friends xx

We went to see him today and he is feeling and looking good. His stent is working and he should be released tomorrow.

Good news indeed :D

9. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Good to read he is recovering well.

10. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Thanks Sarita xx

He is a lucky guy :)

11. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

He is fortunate to have such a devoted family. You are fortunate in that your faith sustains you.
    Good news indeed.

Luv ya, gina

12. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Good news.

13. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Prayers sent up on a ballroom with their names on it! I swear I did it, I couldn't resist!
    I hope they go right up to heaven and into the Lords ears!

Amen.

14. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

Great news! He'll probably have to make a few life style changes but God has given him more time.

15. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I'm so glad you got to see him. I wish him a speedy recovery and a healthy tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow...

16. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Ditto! Prayers still going UP!

:)

G