prayers

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Rubiegem8280, Dec 29, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Rubiegem8280

Rubiegem8280 Trying to get my world to Stop Revolving Around Me

I haven't posted in this thread before. But I could use some prayer today.. I am meeting a new doctor at MEEI, the last time I was here with another doctor was a horrible experience for me and I ended up crying the 3 hr drive home. I am really just not in a great place today and very nervous. I have to keep trusting that God has his hands in all this and will work out the best for me and my family. But I am very scared and worried. And I know my mom is not on board fully. She being my only real support for myself and my daughter. So if you could... just a quick prayer for wisdom and guidance and the right choices. Thank you.

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

My prayers to you Rubie that your doctor's visit goes well and that God gives you all the strength, wisdom and guidance you will need to get through the day. Caring thoughts and hugs to you sweetie. Let us know how your appointment goes for you today. :-*

3. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Prayers for you Rubie that you have a good appointment and find the answers.

4. Daize

Daize New Member

prayers and good thoughts for you.

5. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Let us know about your visit, prayers for you today... sorry i didn't see this yesterday.. Remember He holds us all in His hands..and you're not alone.

6. Rebecca123

Rebecca123 New Member

Prayers and blessings to you...

7. Rubiegem8280

Sorry I didn't post last night. I was incredibly tired. I thought I was seeing a NeurOTologist yesterday but wasn't. They had me in otology. But she was nice. They sent me through audiology again and since it was one of my best hearing days of the year did a baseline. 1.5 hrs of one. Then I met the doctor who decided to order the full gamet of vestibular testing to make sure it is my ears and not my mitochondrial disease that has reached the neurons in the brian responsible for vestibular function. And referred me to her choice NeurOtologist there at MEEI to treat either offender. So it may still be in my head.. but not physch at least. A much better visist. She did say that my ENT had wanted them to consider gent but that she felt it was a unilateral approach and given I was bilateral she was not comfortable with the idea, however the other doctor would know better, expecially after the testing. SO puts off treatment... they said the earliest tests could be run was Feb. (had to be done there) And means more spinning for me..... :-\

8. rev

rev New Member

Hoping and praying your wait time is as comfortable as possible - and that the docs can do something in Feb!

9. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

prayres

10. Rubiegem8280

I just found out thursday, late, that they must think it is a rush..... They got me in the 21st for the tests. Had a cancellation and jumped on it. Gotta say I am impressed with that! Timing isn't great for me..... but I would rather not wait another month. They are still working out the Neurotologist appt to follow it. Been a full week of hearing nothing but fluid in my ear now... Started just left and has gone right too. (Snow showers off and on... wonder if that has anything to do with it) Will be glad for some movement. I am seeing my PCP monday morning and asking if we can add in some of the meds in the interum... not long term since I am not supposed to mix them with my current meds. But just to get by... since hopefully treatment will be soon. I have some major stuff coming up I have to get through.

11. GreatfulTed2

GreatfulTed2 New Member

Hoping and praying the very best for you.

12. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going out to you.

13. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Late to this but praying all went well!