Question about this forum

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by barnyardbird, Sep 6, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Trust me I am both laughing and rolling my eyes at you as well; and education does not guarantee that a person is smart because I have met some goofy people with college degrees in my life, but as far as masters degrees and high paying jobs go - they don't just hand those out to bums walking by and you do have to work hard and EARN them.

2. Cara

Cara New Member

Studio34.......I just discovered B&H from my instructor in a class I am taking. My husband ordered me some lenses from there last week and I cannot wait for them to come in. Today we are going into Sacramento to a place I also learned about in class. I'm finally getting an f1.8 lense. I'm shooting some engagement photos today. I've done 1 wedding and can't say as I like doing weddings, but I'm doing my step daughter's next year in Costa Rica.

3. Cara

Cara New Member

Let us remember that the United States is a New country compared to the ones mentioned here. I believe people came here so that they could establish freedom of religion, among other issues. I believe we have come a long way in a reasonably short period of time.