RANT

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by SMRoz, Jan 11, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Tara

Tara New Member

LUNCH??? Who mentions pee and lunch at the same time? I'll have you know that I've run into many people in my travels, and never has one mentioned pee and lunch in the same sentence, so that means it doesn't happen anywhere. I'm always right.

I've had too much coffee.

2. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

How can anyone claim a limit on coffee? Coffee keeps you energized. Coffee makes your brain work faster.
    Coffee even cures cancer. And it does that without an ounce of caffeine in it.

I am bummed about Ray threatening to shut down mm.org.

3. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Bummed? Bummed? PD, you aren't the only one. Guess that wasn't really a rant.

It's cold.

4. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

COLD???? Well it's winter..hello! COLD goes with winter...it's always that way...would this year be different?? (dang it)

I need a water jug refill...Yoohoo Room Service...

5. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Well which is it McBeck....do you want water or a Yoo Hoo? Make up your mind already girly!!! Jeesh!!

My sock has a hole in it.

6. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

Lulu,

I went the same way on a rant about water vs. Yoo Hoo. It was funny.

Your sock does not have a hole in it! Your sock was made that way: for people who want their feet to stay warm, but have an area for odor to escape. Didn't you read the package when you bought the socks? Apparently your other sock is faulty.

The television talks to Tara.

7. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

A talking television? And it talks to Tara? How rude! Why not the rest of us, why don't we have talking televisions??? Huh??

I think I'll make a salad for dinner.

8. Tara

Tara New Member

SALAD???????? SALAD??????????????????? My talking television says no.

I'm making beef stew.

9. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Beef Stew.....Are you effin crazy? Whats wrong with Chicken, Pork, Lamb, Fish? What about Steak? What about cake What about growing up and realizing that today isn't the day for stew.

When I limp with my bad leg I call it my swagger stance

10. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

Swagger stance? When I think of swagger, I think John Wayne, not Sean Wayne! Wild West not mid west! The cavalry, not the Coast Guard. The Duke, not The Mitten! Sean limps, John swaggers!

I just took the dog out to do her business, and now my socks are wet from the snow that seeped in through the openings in my crocs.

11. phildsc

phildsc New Member

What kind of person wear Crocs in Wisconsin winters? Are you trying to get pneumonia? Straighten up, for Pete's sake!~

I did my morning exercises and have prepared breakfast.

12. mcdizzy

Morning exercise????? My morning exercise is to get down the stupid stairs and get coffee...is that not enough?????

I have to let the pups out for their morning boogey man check of the yard.

13. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

And maybe you should have them check under the bed and in the closet for him too! Good grief....a grown woman stilled scared of the boogey man!! Time to put on your big girl pants McBeck!!

I love chocolate ice cream but it makes me cold when I eat it. Brrrrr!!

14. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Don't put the ice cream on your feet. How can your feet get cold? Don't you eat it. Maybe your mouth should be cold... Maybe it should give you some chills. I cannot believe that the furthest point away from your mouth gets cold....

I am heading out again tonight.

15. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Heading out for what? You think the rest of us don't want to go? How selfish of you! I'm astounded at your arrogance, for shame, for shame.....

Football game sure is good, go Packers!

16. mcdizzy

Go Packers????? Where have you been man...their day in the sun has longgggg set.

It's still snowing.

17. Tara

Tara New Member

SNOWING? YOu think you got problems????? IT was -45 yesterday!

I have gas.

18. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Oh you poor thing Gas you have GAS??? Wait till you get old you'll get the WALKING GAS, how dare you complain at your young age, I hope it makes you at least feel skinnier when you let loose of this so called gas!

I have to go to the dentist after lunch

19. Tara

Tara New Member

The dentist???? Why don't you just take care of your teeth, then you don't have to go so often. Geez.

I need a job.

20. CdnTBear

CdnTBear Every minute spent in anger is a minute wasted

How do you propose to get a job when you are on the computer playing games on ORG all day long? Do you think the Job Fairy is just going to put a job under your pillow at night?

I want the 2 inches of snow we're supposed to get tonight - I love snow!