RANT

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by SMRoz, Jan 11, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

You love snow? Well I can't rant about that because so do I. BUT Why didn't you get the snow yet? Why are weather people always wrong. Do they go to years of college to just GUESS?

I went to the North American International Auto Show and it was amazing! Best day in a long time.

2. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

How can it be "American International" man????? I mean was it American or was it International...make up your mind.

I want chocolate.

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Rant,

I'm on my hand and knees cleaning the kitchen floor.
    My thoughts are all thats in my head, I'm not listening.....
    Hubs says, "man, is this what I miss everyday, I could watch you like that all day.....BOING!

4. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I bet you keep a clean house and he should appreciate it, I know I would.

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

He does, but he really liked the view.....i was still in my nightgown! LOL!

The perks of being married for almost 35 years! LMAO!

6. kay

kay New Member

Marriage is like a desert--it isn't a perk that he doesn't care what your hair or clothing looks like---he wandering around looking at mirages of what he wishes you were, but he needs someone to cook and clean for him so he doesn't complain.

Older sisters

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Younger sisters. :)

Older sisters, I have none.
    The one I have is like my child, I love her deeply, together we are on a journey.
    She doesn't remember too much of our early history, but I do. I remember everything little detail. As we talk I feel like I'm there, watching a television screen. She gets enthralled, I keep on until she says, I remember now, then the moment passes and we laugh and cry and fun of,
    We make fun. We smile. It breaks my heart that she had to cancel our scheduled June meet.
    But, I will see her sometime soon, I swear.

Thanx, Ray, for giving me a place to share my thoughts and experiences,,and thanx for these beautiful women you brought into my life.

8. winsome

winsome Misplaced Dumbass

RANT!!

You have no older sisters?? You can have mine. One's married to a pompous twit, the other's married to a twit.

I wish someone would make a beer I didn't like...