S'Dogs Daughter

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by carolyn33, Jan 17, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

If we all can take just a few seconds or minutes to ask God that Karls daughter is NOT showing signs of MM and it's something that is fixable. I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Please keep her in your prayers and thoughts through this week and if you know of any prayer circles please have them add her.

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Please heavenly Father do not let this child have MM and prayers for mom and dad as well. Amen.

3. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

4. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

5. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

prayers to Seadog's daughter.

6. June-

June- New Member

Even if it is MM, it's going to be fixable this time.

7. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Sending prayers your way, Seadog, let's all hope and prayer it's not MM.

8. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

9. phildsc

phildsc New Member

I'm here to support and I certainly will in this case.

10. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

I will spend some time praying for this.

11. tori

tori New Member

oh dear, I will tell GF.

12. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

You wonderful, wonderful people. I saw this last night after being alerted by a friend and immediately broke out crying when I saw this thread, which I might add dont do very often.

My son was near and I had to go into the bathroom to compose myself because we all know, big boys dont cry.

I dont pray often and when I do it is usually for the health of someone or for someone to find peace in their life.

But I do say one prayer at least once a day, its a short prayer and one of the only things that I ask God for. I say it when I see or think about my wonderful, beautiful children.

It goes like this

Please Lord, please dont let them have my ears!

Thank you all again, I love you guys.

13. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Big boys do cry especially for their children.... hard ass!!!!!

Dear Lord, Please do not let any of our children or grandchildren be stricken with this MM. If someone has to suffer by having it, please let it all be on us. Keep our children healthy and away from this misery. We love them, and never want them to hurt. Please watch over Claire as she goes through this period and let her condition, now, be nothing more than an ear infection, or BPPV.. Please take it away and split it between the Dog and all his close friends here on .org if it is MM instead of giving it to her. Thank you.

14. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

Amen.....

15. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

I would gladly take it all.

16. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

We know but I'll split it with ya, already have the cane and the drugs...

17. Daize

Daize New Member

My heartfelt prayers for daughter. Please don't have this happen.

Ruth ♥

18. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Prayers said Seadog! Sending hugs to your daughter.

19. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

What a wonderful, caring father, I'm sure if it comes to pass you will hold your daughter in your arms and will go to any lengths to find help for her. She is one lucky lady to have you as her dad.

20. cc635

cc635 New Member

Prayers for your daughter Seadog.