Strange thing to pray for...

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by karenlr, Aug 8, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Hi guys,
    as a mother with three kids at home, two with special needs there is no wiggle room in the budget whatso ever.
    My bathroom toilet, yes the same one that the tree roots came up thru got clogged up, and this time created niagra falls spreading all thru two rooms of the house.
    Please say a prayer that the walls aren't too badly damaged and we don't get mold from all this. This has been a rough year for us both emotionally and financially.
    I'm working as hard as I can to keep up with both the business and the house hold bills but sometimes it just doesn't work out.
    Any prayers are welcome! Thank you,
    Karen

2. June-

June- New Member

I am praying that this works out somehow.

3. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Yes, prayers for you.

4. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Thank you, two dehumidifiers going should help some

5. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers for sure

6. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

You got 'em. If you have large fans, turn them on the wall that is affected.

7. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers for you dear Karen. Two years ago, my brother and I woke up at 3 a.m. and found ourselves ankle deep in water pouring through the apartment. My toilet broke. LOL, the building janitor and my landlord were not happy being yanked up at that hour and oh my golly ding, I won't even tell you about the guy who lives under me.