Surprising...that I still think to myself "what is happening"

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by nicmger, Apr 18, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. nicmger

nicmger New Member

So this morning I was sitting here minding my own business - actually feeling pretty good, no major ear pressure, o'k hearing, no loud ringing and a bit of energy. Then "WHAM" I am jolted and the room starts moving and my first thought was "what's happening"? Then the next immediate realization that I do know what is happening and I am going dizzy.

I just found it very surprising that my first thought was confusion on what was going on! I mean with as many attacks as I have gone through...why the confusion?!

Fortunately while the spin was extreme and very hard/fast, it was over in a few minutes.

Just had to share my random thought. LOL

2. bubbagump

bubbagump New Member

did you recover hearing and fullness? are you on any treatments?

3. nicmger

nicmger New Member

bubbagump - my hearing loss is pretty bad after the 3 years or so of attacks but I can still hear something. :D This time I had no warning so didn't really lose hearing or have pressure. This time.

I have tried the low sodium diet; eliminated caffeine; still take a diuretic. I take portions of the JOH regime.