Symptom List

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by abroxter, Mar 25, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. abroxter

abroxter New Member

Good evening everyone,

Since I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out I hoping maybe some may take the time to help list symptoms that one may experience or may correlate with Menieres. Here are some of the things that either I, myself have experienced or have noted from others.

Vertigo
    Dizziness
    Nausea
    Fatigue
    Ear fullness
    Headaches
    Sinus congestion/allergies
    Sinus discomfort

Thanks in advance.....

2. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Tinnitus and Hearing Loss are 2 of the 4 symptoms required for a Meniere's diagnosis. Fullness and Vertigo are the other 2 that are already on your list.

3. abroxter

abroxter New Member

Thanks Caroline.... I forgot to list those. Lol... kinda big ones. :)

4. abroxter

abroxter New Member

Drop attacks

5. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Kinda :D

You might want to add to that list weather sensitivity too :)

6. abroxter

abroxter New Member

:) Oh.... my YES!

And how about forgetfulness or memory issues? What about that? I don't have that but I have heard of some experiencing that. Ok I take that back... maybe I do during my attacks... lol or maybe it's just that I feel so bad! :(

7. redwing1951

redwing1951 New Member

Although not a symptom you should have an MRI to rule out any tumors.

8. abroxter

abroxter New Member

Good point for people redwing 1951. Thanks for the input.

9. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

brain fog, fatigue, anxiety

10. jaypr

jaypr New Member

Two other symptoms or frustrations are depression and isolation because of the illness but on a positive note there is a determination to get well.

11. abroxter

abroxter New Member

True.... I didn't list the emotional/mental symptoms/affects.

12. yanksgirl

yanksgirl New Member

All of the above--we (most of us) have had and deal with on a daily basis for long periods or time or sometimes just intermittently. I have head pressure (not the same as ear fullness). I think of ear fullness as my hearing 'shutting down' and my voice sounding like I'm in a 'well'! Is that what most of you mean about 'ear fullness'? Wondering??
    I have the awful head pressure--like if you stuck a pin in my head, it would deflate--no pain, just intense pressure, making me feel lightheaded, and nausea can be mild to bad! This is usually daily. No vertigo anymore though. Thankfully! :)

13. abroxter

abroxter New Member

Yanks girl.... I do have sinus congestion that is associated with whatbthe tell me are allergies. I talk Allegra for my ear and my head. It does help some.