Thanks and update

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by sparrow, Oct 1, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. sparrow

sparrow Guest

Hi All !!!

I never got an opportunity to thank all of you who responded to my posting about being approved for disability before we lost our data here. I was lost in my move and then had an adverse reaction from a pneumococcal vaccine and surfaced just after the site data went down. So here it is :D

Many many many heartfelt thanks for your support thru my mold issue and move and from the gentle pats on the back in congratulations over my approval for SSDI :D :D :D :D

Just unpacking the last of my boxes this weekend. Went over to get mail hanging on the door of my previous residence and noticed the door was open. I nosed in and noticed that all of the drywall surrounding the kitchen/bathroom/ac/heat/vents were stripped down to the studs(all the affected mold areas). All the flooring had been removed and it looks like my landlord is doing the right thing by correcting the mold issue for the next new tenant, which made me feel better about that. Neighbors reported that a flood remediation service van has been parked there all week. Haven't noticed any difference in how I am feeling though and it is not apparent with my cats either, but it's only been 3 weeks since I moved, so still keeping my fingers crossed :)

Haven't been in to get my chest xray and the rest of the blood work done yet but will be pursuing that next week. Some of the blood tests came back and showed that I have a chronic inflammation in my immune complex (C3d blood test) whatever the heck that is. I will be going in to see my immunologist next week to get the skinny on it. He is trying to link all this together with MM, so hoping this will be fruitful. Still waiting on the mold blood tests.

Sparrow

2. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Sparrow sounds like maybe your getting settled in. Hope you like your new place. :) :) Good luck with the other tests and Doc! Good to see you. ;)

3. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Sparrow,

I'm glad to hear that the landlord is doing the right thing. That tells you a lot about them and should make you feel better about staying in that complex!

I hope you doc visit goes well and you can get some answers!

Tracy