The Power of Prayer.....Pick a person and pray for him/her

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Titus

Titus New Member

I'm going to pick Aladdin. Heavenly Father, give Aladdin the strength she needs to keep moving forward in her walk. Comfort her with your hand and relieve her of her symptoms. Bless her, Lord.

2. joy

joy New Member

You beat me to it! :D (I'm gonna continue to pray for Aladdin anyway!)

How about ... ... Vic/Leviticus! I'm prayin for you buddy.

Glorious Creator of the Universe, thank you for bringing Vic into my life. Thank you for his encouragement and his strength in testifying for you. Please wrap your mighty arms around him and keep him safe and focused on you and at peace.

3. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

love you both - thank you dearly

Charisse - Dear Jesus - I pray for my friends especially Charisse and ask that You lift her up in prayers and Your arms hold her tight. She battles so many afflictions that only You can heal and understand just the depth of her suffering. Thank you for friends such as Joy and Kim also dear Lord - Your grace directed me to this post as I have been so discouraged and afflicted as well. Thank you Father for this thread and this forum - although we can be submerged in the murk we must continue to lift our troubles and afflictions up to You and forever remember that You are the Healer and great Physician. I love you Lord, in Jesus name Amen

4. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Great thread. I want to pray for Nani.

Dear heavenly Father please watch over Nani and let her feel your presence. Please Give her the strength she needs due to her ears and lungs and medications she is on. Please lift her up lord when she feels down. May she find comfort lord talking to you thru prayer. Bless everyone on this forum god and show us the way you want us to go dear lord in times of trouble. Amen

5. MamaBear

MamaBear New Member

Awesome idea!

I'll pray for Goldie:

God, in Jesus name I bring our sister Goldie before you this day. You know the challenges that are before her. I ask You to intervene dear Father, and make the crocked paths straight in Goldie's life and , may your Holy Spirit be her constant companion. We will look to you for a good report from our sister. Thank you Lord. Amen!

6. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

amen and amen

Bert

Dear Jesus - please help my dear friend Bert. He suffers for reasons unknown to us but You God know his pains and sorrows. Protect him Lord and give him strength, peace, and hope. Be with him Jesus as he battles this disease/s and give him supernatural strength and peace that only comes from being safely in Your arms. In Jesus name - amen

(butterfly and mamabear - you are awesome)
    thank you Kim for this thread

7. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Today, I choose Butterfly.

Dear Lord, please surround, enfold and enwrap Butterfly with your love. Place your powerful protective shield around her and subdue that person who continues to stalk her. Your courage and strength penetrate her body, her mind, and every atom of her being. Thank you Lord for hearing my plea and answering this prayer.

8. Titus

Titus New Member

Today I'm praying for the new folks on the forum. I pray that they find answers and I pray that they find friends and fellowship with those of us who know of what they suffer. I pray that God will lead them to spiritual wellness and cure their illness.

9. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Tonight dear Lord, I pray for my friend Titus. Lord, you know her suffering and it is great and you also know her heart is merciful and gracious and desires to worship you oh Lord, and although her suffering may limit her physically dear Jesus, quicken her heart give her a steadfast heart and love for Your name and give her a willing spirit and joy and peace....dear Jesus I ask this in Your name - Amen

10. Daize

Daize New Member

I pray for Aladdin, for she is a shining star in my life and all she is going through.

Also pray for my MM family for all they go through no matter what it is.

Ruth

11. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Ruth that is too funny as I was just going to request prayer for you dear friend - many hugs and many prayers

12. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

please pray for the 101st Airborne - Air Assault Unit - Infantry - merci - my son will be gone until 2012 --
    Godspeed..........................................

13. Titus

Titus New Member

I'd like to offer up a prayer for Ray. Heavenly Father, thank you for Ray and his generosity in giving us this site. Thank you for helping him find something that helps his symptoms.

Prayers for Aladdin's son. Keep him safe under Your protection.

14. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

amen and a thank you as well to Ray

amen

15. Daize

Daize New Member

Amen.

16. Daize

Daize New Member

xoxo ♥

17. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Thank you so much Dizzysheba01 for praying for me. It brought tears to my eyes.

Today I am going to pray for birdmom3.

Almighty lord please bless birdmom3. Please let her know your presence and keep her safe. Please guide her lord in the way you would like her to go. Please give her the strength lord to get thru any strife in her life. Almighty father I bow at your feet and pray that if it is your will you will give her some healing. Amen

18. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Amen....

Prayers for Cynthia...I don't have many words today but can pray in heart and spirit as Jesus knows the groans of a heart....

19. Titus

Titus New Member

I'm praying for a special friend on a life journey. God, guide my friend.

20. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

o.k. I pick Daize! :D

God I ask you to send your Holy Spirit the Comforter just like Jesus Christ promised us in the Bible and to his disciples.

Send your Holy Spirit, engulf her in your amazing love and peace. Send a gentle breeze sometimes Jesus described the Holy Spirit as being like the wind. When that gentle breeze touches her face, let her feel your presence, strength and comfort in Jesus name. Bring healing and wholeness to her entire body. Strengthen her as you did Jesus in the garden when he prayed before he was crucified. Let her enjoy the beauty of the changing seasons again. Bring joy back into her life again.