The Power of Prayer.....Pick a person and pray for him/her

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

Cynthia....I am touched that you also picked me. Your prayer means a lot.

2. Daize

Daize New Member

I pick Sami.... God be with her, comfort her, help her. She is so kind and special.

3. joy

joy New Member

I'm prayin for Nassman ... Heavenly Father, please be with this man I've come to know as "Nassman". Let him feel Your presence in his life. Help him find an online community (if he wants one) where he can share & be enlightened & feel at home & at peace. May he be free of any suffering his illness might be bringing him especially now.

4. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

I am in agreement with you Joy and it is hard for me to expect this prayer would not be answered.

5. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

I pray for Terry

Lord, please be with this beautiful gentle woman. She has a handful this week/end and needs your peace and comfort. Give her courage, strength , and wisdom. In Jesus name, Amen

6. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

I ask you for a miracle, Lord. Please give hope to each and every person who comes to this website looking for answers. Let them know that You are with them; let them know that You are their God. Help each and every one of them in the way that You know is best.

Please give Aladdin's son the courage and the encouragement he needs each day. Lighten the burden on Aladdin's heart by reminding her that You are with her and that You are with her son and that all things are under Your control. Be with our sweet Gloria who is in such great pain. Help her doctors to find a way to alleviate her suffering and to restore her health. Help Daize to find peace in her heart and to have only sweet memories of her dear mom, just as her mom would want it to be.

There are so many of us in need. Please shower us all with Your blessings and remind us daily that nothing in our lives escapes Your notice; no problem is too difficult for you to solve; no heartache too deep for you to soothe.

Thank you for the many blessings we take for granted. Help us to focus on those good blessings, especially in times of trials.

I ask all of this in Jesus' name.

Amen.

7. Titus

Titus New Member

I'm praying for Vic (Leviticus) tonight. Heavenly Father, pour down your blessings on your faithful and humble servant Vic. Give him the health he needs to spread your Gospel in many places. Annoint him with your gifts and use him as he so desires. In Jesus' name AMEN

8. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

I don't know his name. I was in TTY contact with a Marine in 1969 when I was in Guam. He was in VietNam and he signed off abruptly because they were being over run and he had to destroy what equipment he could. He just disappeared from contact and I've never known if they were all killed, if he survived or what happened to him and his fellow Marines. All these years this has plagued me and I can't shake it, it brings me to tears even now. Thank you God for helping me with this and for helping him if he still lives.

9. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

Thank you all. I pray for you all for no dizzies and love, peace, health. And goodness. Thank you all. Like Paul Simon's song. I listened to it today after so many years. It may be rock and roll but it says it all.

Bridge Over Troubled water

When your weary,
    Felling small,
    When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all,
    I take your side, when you need a friend, and pain is all around
    Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind

When you're down and out,
    When you're on the street
    When evening falls so hard,
    Like a bridge over troubled water, I will ease your mind

Chorus

Birdmom3

10. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

amen and amen

11. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers for Whitney (Whitfan...)

12. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Prayers for Skye May the lord bless her and give her strength in her time of healing.

13. Nani

Nani New Member

Prayers for all of you prayer warriors! I am so touched by the prayers you've prayed. May your prayers and praises be sweet to the ears of God!

14. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers for my students and for all those who are exploring new careers in this tough economic times. Lord guide them.

15. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Tammi,

Thankyou for your prayers sweet lady, I love you for them :-* I also lift you up in prayer that God would ease your symptoms and give you peace :-*

16. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

I lift up Kim to you God that she may find relief with the nucca. I thankyou that I am well enough to go see her soon. I pray we both feel good and can enjoy our visit. Thankyou God for giving me the sister I always wanted.

17. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

amen

prayers for Ms. Sheryl .....

18. Titus

Titus New Member

Charisse, Your prayer touched my heart and put a big smile on my face. I am so greatful to God for restoring your health to a point that you can travel.

:-*

19. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Dear Jesus: I pray for several women in my life who have deeply touched my heart. You know all of these women as You have created each woman perfect in Your image and although the world does seem them as perfect You do dear Savior. Although there are many men and women who have molded me when I was near despair and helped restore me by reminding me of Your love and Word, there are several brought to my heart today. Dear Jesus do not forget those who I do not name but give those special favor today and this week...amen dear Lord...Please whisper words of love and courage to Sherry, Kim, and Carolyn - Lord Yu know the struggles. Lord be with Joyce and Ruth today and send them a comforting word and peace, dear Lord be with my friend Sheryl and Charisse and give them wisdom, please Jesus as a special favor be with my friend Linda today and bless her with a sign from you - I do not know her struggle or woes but sense her troubled spirit. Please be with all of my friends traveling to the East Coast and those who will be traveling to the gatherings thru - out the year. Amen oh in Jesus name Amen

20. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Lord give love and peace today to my special forum friends