The Power of Prayer.....Pick a person and pray for him/her

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

God be with, comfort, and walk with my forum friends here. They are loving, caring, fun people who I care about very much.

2. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

God I ask in Jesus name that you bless Aladdin. I can never grow tired of asking you for a miracle of healing for my friend here and not just her but others as well in this forum seeking peace, help, love and healing. Even though we don't understand your ways God, the suffering, we know it is not your will for us to be hurting. With that in mind God please ease the pain and suffering and bring healing soon. We look for you God and I ask that you send your presence to Aladdin today.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Dear heavenly Father I pray for all of my forum friends. May they feel your presence while going thru trials and tribulations may they feel your tender guidence and strength so that they find their way dear lord. I pray that you may heal their pain wether physical or emotional if it is your will dear lord. Dear God I pray a special blessing to those that have lost hope and see no help in sight please comfort them lord and help them thru their diffficult times. Amen.

4. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers for those still waiting for a diagnosis. God give their doctors wisdom.

5. snkrey1211

snkrey1211 New Member

Aladdin: I've been away from this site for a few weeks. But thank you dear friend for praying for me! I receive those prayers and receive God's blessing on my life! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! :)

Sheryl

6. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I'm sending out a prayer to nassman. Dear God, you saw fit to see him removed from this website but I ask that you bless him with friends he can be himself around and that understand him and accept him without equivocation.

7. cynthia

I pick holly for now! God visit Holly with your Holy Spirit. Guide her, love her and give her your wisdom and knowledge in her life in Jesus name. Set her free from pain of disease and sickness for which we all here seek freedom from. In Jesus name I ask. Bless her Lord, from the top of her head to the soles of her feet!

8. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Geez, now you went and made me cry :'( :-*

9. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Today I would like to pray for all the home bound people. When I worked and had a busy life I forget about them and shame on me!
    Now Im homebound and thinking of people sitting at home alone being lonely and suffering feeling forgotten while their life is at a standstill.

Dear heavenly Father I pray for the many people that are homebound. Please be with them dear Lord and comfort them and let them feel your presence when they feel alone and forgotten. Please Lord touch their hearts and give them the strength to go on. Remind them lord that when we all come home their will be no suffering, no loneliness, no pain. We will be free from what is happening in our lives and living gloriously with you our Father. Amen.

10. Daize

Daize New Member

I pray for Cynthia. God be with her, love her, and comfort her.

11. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers for two of my nephews. One will take the LSAT and the other just graduated with a degree in civil engineering. Prayers that the Lord will lead them to careers that serve his purpose and bless them.

12. cynthia

Today I feel led to pray for Hank. God I ask you to bless and increase his business. May word get out that he is a man of integrity and honor which shows in his work and also his crew. I ask you to keep him in health. I ask all of these things in Jesus name.

13. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers for Charisse today. Lord protect her as she drives to see me tomorrow. God give her your angels to bring her here safely. In Jesus name, AMEN

14. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Amen

Karl

15. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

That is so cool that you will see each other again. Have a wonderful time!

16. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

I pray for my dear friend Aladdin, every day.

17. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

oh made me smile and tears :) - today is much better as the storms have passed (almost ten plus days - I can do without) but wow - prayers everyday I will take and keep

18. gmcdnh

gmcdnh New Member

Lord, I'm praying for Janice today. Please be with her and help her through this trying time with her daughter. Give her the strength and wisdom to deal with this situation and be with her daughter, Lord. Show her that her mother truly loves her and wants what is best for her. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name, amen.

19. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers for Jordan

20. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Prayers for Charisse.