The Power of Prayer.....Pick a person and pray for him/her

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I would like to pray for Nichelle. Please let her see the light of truth so that she may learn that the truth is easier to remember than all the lies.

2. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

I have to choose me tonight to pray for. The ups and downs, the fears have had me paralyzed.

3. tm53

tm53 New Member

You have mine Charisse.

4. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

ongoing charisse...

5. Titus

Titus New Member

Charisse, As I received the Lord's Supper today, you were in my thoughts.

6. newflady

newflady New Member

Stand strong, remember our hope is in the Lord, remember God is ordering his steps. Remember God is hearing our prayers as mothers. Remember the countdown until he comes home. I love you and understand. He is covered in prayer when I pray for my Scott, I pray for your Nick EVERYDAY. I stand with you as these warriors serve their country.

7. newflady

newflady New Member

Dear Friends,
    How could I pick....all of you have added so much richness and fullness to my life. Thank you Dear Lord for all of these that I call friends. Keep them and watch over them and there families. Thank you they will find peace and rest, that your Holy Spirit will lead them and guide them in all truth. Thank you for your sacrifice dear Lord Jesus and because of it I call all these dear friends, family.....

8. I would like to pray for everyone that suffers from this awful disease today.

God please help heal all of the suffering people that have this illness and help doctors find a cure for this disease. Amen

chris

9. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

amen and amen

my dear friend vic

10. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

jordan

11. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

SouthrenLAlady - she is having a very difficult time in her family life right now and is feeling very depressed. There isn't much support for her there. Her post is "sometimes they do get fed up with Meniere's". I pray her family, expecially her husband, comes to understand the nature of this illness and that it is chronic. I pary he will find the heart to give her the support she needs so desperatly.

12. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

yes indeed ms. holly - good prayers and kind thoughts

13. newflady

newflady New Member

Echo......Amen

14. Daize

Daize New Member

prayers.

15. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

I can't pick any more because all of you are so dear to me. So I am asking God for a blanket prayer of His most beautiful precious Holy Spirit to engulf and visit each and everyone of you this very day in Jesus name. I am asking God to blanket you with His love, healing, forgiveness and the beauty of his son, Jesus Christ. May He guide you, speak to you, give you signs and wonders. May He bless you with beauty for ashes and the oil of joy for mourning. May you feel HIS peace that passes all understanding because you know He holds you in the palm of his hands. May all traces of fear leave as you realise God will take care of you.

16. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

please pray for my youngest daughter - she has a job interview at her apartment living complex - where she'd work part time and be an assistant (resident) to other college people/occupants - she'd get her rent free plus small wage - she has supported herself during her college years - and she's a senior in college with all A's -

thank you tremendously

17. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Prayers going up for your daughter Aladdin. It sounds like she is a amazing woman just like her mom. :)

18. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

merci xoxo

19. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Your life and the people whom you love are so lucky to have you Aladdin. Prayers for your daughter.

20. gmcdnh

gmcdnh New Member

I'm praying for Livestrong and her daughter. I pray God lightens her load and takes her pain awayl